PDA

View Full Version : Heavy lead

Blammer
02-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Same to you Heavy Lead, pleasure to do business with you!

Darrell

Ron B.
03-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Yesterday, I received the TC Encore walnut grip set.
I could not be more pleased. When Heavy lead stated "NEW" he meant "NEW!" I will do business, hopefully with this young man again!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=47517

Thanks to "The Guy" from Paw Paw, Michigan!
GRB

NitrousVa
06-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Smooth transaction, Thanks!!

OBXPilgrim
06-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Great to have good folks to deal with like yourself, too.

Sure makes deals through the mail much less apprehensive.

RP
06-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Looking at a post like this make me sending him a check for some items easy. Iam sure he have payment and I will have my items in a fast and timely manger.

leadeye
06-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Heavy Lead and kywoodwkr are straight shooters, as advertised and on time.:-D

redneckdan
08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Here is my list for the summer so far....

Heavy Lead
Heavymetal
azshtr
sheepdog
RU shooter
calkar
Denver
DanWalker
finishman2000
Dukenukem

and probably a half dozen or so others I can't recall off hand.

All good people to deal with.

Cactus Farmer
12-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Just did a deal with Heavy lead for a Miltec 300 grn 44 mold. He sent it before my check could have gotten there.......Beautiful mold, and well packed.....all my tranactions should be this good. Thanks Heavy lead,your a good guy.....

02-22-2010, 12:53 AM
autofix4u
dj_in_md
weakhand luke
Heavy lead
Bcall
Cowboy5780
schutzen
geargnasher
buckndee
NuJudge

I've had dealings with all these guys recently and they were all great! Payments were fast and dealings were pleasant! I would do business with these guys again any time....

jim4065
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I want to thank Heavy Lead, plumber and wellfedirishman (alphabetical order) for being so quick to pay. They are representative of everyone else that I've dealt with on this board. I've never had a bad experience with the other members here. Most of us don't often post our thanks, mostly because honesty and square dealing are so commonplace here - that says a lot for the administrators and members. So thanks also to everyone else who makes this board a special place. :cbpour:

nseries
07-04-2010, 12:05 AM
The scopes I bought were as described and shipped quickly. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks,
nseries

07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Is a great guy, i asked him to send me a picture the sizer he had up for sale, because i was curious. I told him striaght up that i didn't have any money, he said no prob i'll save it for you.
I figure awesome! then the guy sends it to me knowing that it will be 2 weeks before i get paid again and can send him the MO.

HeavyLead and i have been done business before me selling him buying and man i would do it again in a heart beat!

littlejack
10-24-2010, 04:59 PM
I bought a 45Lc swc mould from Steve. It was as he discribed and casts great boolits. A great fella to deal with and good communication. Thanks again Steve.
Jack

wellfedirishman
11-04-2010, 02:12 AM
He sold me a nice set of walnut grips, they were as described and shipped promptly.

kbstenberg
11-27-2010, 10:42 PM
In my opinion Heavy Lead represents the best of the best on our website. Today was the first "I think" either of us has had any contact. He responded to a need I had for a set of dies. I told him I could pay in the near future. He said pay when you can but your dies will be in the mail Tomorrow.
Thank you Heavy Lead
Kevin

yotatrd4x4
12-04-2010, 06:04 PM
We traded some high quality optics to one another and his optics were as described and packed well and got here in less than a week. I would have no issues trading with him again and would send my items first with no worries of gettin shorted.

Buddy
04-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks to gnome72, frkelly74, Bw Brown, Heavy lead, lkydvl, & xfoxofshogo. I had transactions with all of these straight shooters lately and all are reputable and honest folks. Thanks for being so prompt and looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

davwingman
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Just finished a deal with Steve aka Heavy lead. Nice hassle free deal with great communications. Thanks Steve!!!!!!!!

Jeff H
12-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Heavy lead doesn't mess around when it comes to shipping OR packaging!
He is honest about the condition and very easy to work with - made me a heck of a deal too.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat.