PDA

View Full Version : Some Good Quality Handloading Accessories

Riflerev
03-08-2013, 12:10 PM
I rarely post on the forum, I guess you just might call me a "lurker", but I have recently come across a company who is selling some excellent quality accessories for various makes of presses. I have personally purchased one of the "ERGO" handles for a RCBS Rockchucker and it works very well. Stoutly made and adds leverage and relieves the back a little since you don't have to push the handle down so far.

I also purchased and installed LED light kits on two of my Dillon 650 presses. These are awesome. It lights up the shellplate so well that you can actually see into the bottom of each case.

Check it out at: http://www.inlinefabrication.com/ERGO_Roller.html

I HAVE NO INTEREST, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE IN THIS COMPANY. THEY JUST MAKE GOOD PRODUCTS. i BUYING MORE MYSELF.

LUBEDUDE
03-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Welcome to Cast Boolits Riflerev.

Inline Fabrication is known very well on this site. I believe the guy from there goes by 1in9 Twist(?). But your post is a good reminder for us and a good heads up for those new to the forum.

I have his ergo handles on my 1050's and plan on getting more products from him as well.

snappy
03-15-2013, 02:44 PM
I just ordered and received a "strong mount" type mount and base plate from Inline and couldn't be happier with the product or service provided. This mount is for a Redding T-7 which is a beast and I was a little concerned whether the mount would be up to task since buying sight unseen. I'll tell you the piece is extremely well finished and very stout. Inline also responded to a question via e-mail within minutes of my sending it. I have no connection or interest in the company, but they have won me as a future customer should the need arise. Big thumbs up!

LUBEDUDE
03-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Welcome to Cast Boolits snappy. Glad to hear your experience with inlinefabrication has been as good as mine.