PDA

View Full Version : Jeffery8mm

obssd1958
11-22-2008, 06:24 PM
I have had dealings with a lot of folk here, and not a bad one in the bunch!!
The most recent good guys list includes:

VTDW
redneckdan
Jeffery8mm
TNsailorman
jjamna
Murphy
beanflip
94Doug
EMC45
MakeMineA10mm
CENTEX BILL

Gentlemen,
Thank you sincerely for being GENTLEMEN!!

Don

part_timer
12-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Here us a list of the members I highly recommend doing business with:

J.solo: traded my dies for his lee loader: great trade fast shipping

jeffery8mm: traded my 38 brass for 40lbs of his lead: the bag he sent it in was worth the trade by its self. The mail lady hates him now, and hates me too I think [smilie=1:

MikenBarb: I purchased a Hornady press form him. Packaged well, great communication. Fast shipping.

need to add 357maximum to the list of straight shooters. Mold is great, packed well, fast shipping.

Great people here on the forum.

chuckbuster
02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Nice smooth transaction on some wheelweight ingots with Jeff, box was 10% overweight from what was advertised.
Kevin / chuckbuster

azshtr
06-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Had dealings with all these members in the last 30 days or so and proud to say all are A1.

Autofix4u, cardonasharp, Cptin Jeff, David 2011, dualsport, GP100man, Grapeshot, gunsmoke71, gunstocl, Jeffery 8mm, klcarroll, Lee W, NuJudge, paws, Pystis, randyrat, rmb721, Saigafan2008, RU Shooter, Sargenv, sundog, Tom-ADC, Trey45, wired54, wrench

If I missed anyone, my apologies and let me know.
Frank

Muddy Creek Sam
07-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Got some Bees Wax from Jeff. Great deal.

Sam :D

fourdollarbill
11-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Good trade deal.
Thank you, $4

eljefe
12-04-2010, 10:00 AM
I traded some brass to Jeff for some goods including some
beautiful, clean beeswax. It was an excellent transaction,
and I am very pleased!

Ziptar
11-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Everything went smoothly, no problems.

badge176
08-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Bought an item from this member- as described, well packed and nice price!

jixxerbill
09-22-2012, 08:41 AM
geraldo.. sent a t/c barrel before he got the paypal notice i think, either that or thats the fastest shipping i ever saw... thank you sir

bk7 saum.. bought checks off of him and we working on another deal right now thats way beyond anything thats expected of him... <---Great Guy

Troy_mclure.. i bought a mold off of him, he was in the middle of a hurricane but still went to the po to mail it..<---- dedicated

Patmarlin.. what needs to be said??, he is a stand up guy. thanks for the checks Pat..

4719dave...heck of a guy...ill buy anything i need from him ANYTIME !! fast shipping and great communication

gotin..i purchased some lead from him, i had to work a few days and i couldnt get back to him. he was very understanding and waited on me with no bad feelings... A++ guy

stubshaft.. i haven't purchased anything from him, but i have picked his brain a time or two...this fine fella is full of info, dont everyone start messaging him for MY information lol..

badgeredd.. havent purchased anything from him either, but i have messaged him so much i think he might block me pretty soon !! stand-up guy and willing to give out info if you need it.. thank you sir !

here are more people i have delt with, all transactions have been flawless..if there on this list i would do business with them again !!

44WCF
connecticut-yankee
jeffery8mm
RUshooter
doug6xc

dnmccoy
11-03-2012, 08:16 PM
A great trade!

jixxerbill
12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
bump.. added a few names to list..