PDA

View Full Version : TNsailorman

obssd1958
11-22-2008, 06:24 PM
I have had dealings with a lot of folk here, and not a bad one in the bunch!!
The most recent good guys list includes:

VTDW
redneckdan
Jeffery8mm
TNsailorman
jjamna
Murphy
beanflip
94Doug
EMC45
MakeMineA10mm
CENTEX BILL

Gentlemen,
Thank you sincerely for being GENTLEMEN!!

Don

ddixie884
06-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Bought some dies from him, he asked for my adress, I was slow getting his money off, and he shipped before he got my check. He contacted me a couple of times to make sure I got them, and that I was satisfied. Well packed, and promptly shipped. I say again THE BEST!!!

kir_kenix
06-26-2009, 01:18 AM
I bought a converted Dillon 450 from James and I am very happy with the transaction. The press is used, in excelent shape, and just as described. He even went far enough to contact Dillon so i had a new box and manuals to go along with the press. The press was packaged very well, and and everything was in bubble wrap, labled, and taped up.

I spent the better part of half an hour mounting and figuring out the mechanical working of the machine. It is clear that the machine is in very fine workings and is quite smooth. Loaded up a couple hundred rounds tonight even!

I'm very happy with the press, and with TNsailorman. He contacted me with shipping directions quickly, he answered all of my questions (first Dillon I've owned, so I had quite a few) very well, and went above and beyond by contacting Dillon to get me a new box and manual, and made an excelent list of everything included. I would deffenitely deal with James again, as this transaction went very smooth.

TNsailorman A++ seller and shipper

Geraldo
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM
+1 on that. I bought some Dillon stuff from James and he is terrific to deal with. Got the stuff fast, intact, and exactly as described. :-D

oltimer2
07-01-2009, 03:02 PM
James was all that a good transaction could ask for, good email and much help in the whole deal. Would buy from him again with confidence! DAN

missionary5155
07-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Fellers I have had rescent dealings with I CAN recommend...
KLCARROL
Fat & Happy
MannyCA
Heavymetal
Pat I
SPRUE
TNsailorman
Wishbone

lathesmith
12-12-2009, 01:14 PM
I recently bought an item from TNsailorman that he had on the forums here, and he is very pleasant to deal with and ships FAST! Thanks James!

lathesmith

GP100man
12-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I`ll add to TNsailorman`s praise , bought a lee loader from him & communication was good & all went as planned , package was packed excellent & described to a tee!!

GP

shooterg
04-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Good deal, fast deal .

Longone
12-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Great deal and communication all the way, add him to your "Straight Shooter " list.

Longone

casca
12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Started out with a slight bump- But was an easy waveless cruise
OK as far as SAILORS GO!
THANX
Casca

badbob454
01-06-2012, 02:50 AM
TNsailorman quickly sent a die set for 30 carbine as described and no hassles
a+++ in my book thanks ...........bob ,,, now for some more brass

Cariboo
01-12-2012, 04:10 PM
TNsailorman is a straight shooter

smoked turkey
01-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I wanted to update this straight shooter posting in that I just received the die in the mail today. It is absolutely flawless. It will be nice to have a real neck sizer for my 30-06 rather than backing off the FL die a turn. The verbage below was written before I received the die. I still stick by the fact that James is a straight shooter!

I put the money in the mail for the sizer die I am buying from James. I received word from him that the die is already in the mail! I really appreciate it when someone trusts me enough to take the leap of faith and send the goods before the money arrives. I realize this is not a large amount of money, so not much risk here. I think that there are a few deadbeats out there, but by and large we are a big family that trusts one another. Thanks James for being one of the trustworthy ones and please know that I won't let you down either. I look forward to getting the sizing die. Thank-you!
Stan

Aloxite
01-26-2012, 11:03 PM
I got a nice set of 8x57 dies from him I'd certainly do business with him again.

Mooseman
12-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Tnsailorman is Great to do business with and everything was as advertised and shipped fast.
A+ in my book !
Rich

Got-R-Did
01-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Simply wanted to share how pleased I am with transaction with James! He is the personification of a "Straight Shooter".:Fire: Buy With Confidence.
Got-R-Did.

Got-R-Did
01-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Hope this was posted in correct place. Couldn't find it.
Got-R-Did.

smoked turkey
06-02-2013, 11:53 PM
I just received a Marlin 336 butt stock from James. While it is true the stock does need a little work in order to be usable, but I believe it is minimal. James gave me the stock for the price of shipment!! I was in need and James sure came through for me. He is an example of the good folk who frequent this forum. James I want you to know that I sure appreciate the good example you set for me by doing this good deed for me.
I'll say to anyone doing business with James that he is one fine gentleman and I believe you can buy or trade with confidence when you deal with him.
James, thanks again.
Stan

gunwonk
01-30-2015, 01:24 AM
+1 on TNsailorman, bought a couple of 1917 Enfield parts. His price is right, communications and service outstanding, and he's a total gentleman. I'd definitely do business with him again!

gds45
03-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Another +1 on TNsailorman! Answered my question quickly, shipped fast! The item I bought from him was exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition! Deal with him with complete confidence!!

Thanks James!!!!

:castmine::drinks:

Tenbender
05-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Thanks

osteodoc08
06-24-2015, 08:20 PM
Bought 2 of Elmers works from TNsailorman and they were better than described. I'm a happy camper! Books packaged well and arrived fast. Thanks!

cs86
07-01-2015, 09:24 AM
I was very impressed with TNsailorman! He followed the shipping and notified me of some delays due to a postal reroute. He expects you to be happy with your order and will refund you if you aren't. Very good experience. I'd gladly do business with him again!

Geezer in NH
12-17-2015, 03:47 PM
TNsailorman (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?2349-TNsailorman) did fantrastic deal with me on 30-30 dies. received in 3 days. I am pleased with the deal and super excellent service Thanks Ken

m.chalmers
08-17-2016, 11:34 PM
TNsailorman (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?2349-TNsailorman), great seller. An packing the parts sealed by a "FoodSaver" smart as hell! A+

Bookworm
08-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Purchased a used holster from James. The item was accurately described, securely packaged, and promptly shipped.
We had an extended PM session regarding just exactly what the holster was, he was pleasant throughout the Q&A. What I received was what he described.
I wouldn't hesitate to engage in more dealings with TNsailorman.

Phineas Bluster
11-15-2016, 11:01 PM
The previous twenty-seven posts give you a fairly good idea that TNsailorman just might be a straight shooter, but I have to add the following ...

TNsailorman is another on the long list of outstanding members I have traded with here at Cast Boolits. This was a quick, smooth, and easy transaction.

Thanks, James.

PB

WJP
03-23-2017, 09:30 PM
A+ for TNSAILORMAN

merlin101
04-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Another thumbs up for TNSAILORMAN, I bought a set of 30-06 dies and they were well packed and shipped quickly and in great shape.

Artful
07-04-2017, 03:35 AM
Graded A+ in my dealing with him - Thanks James

jsn
02-28-2022, 11:40 PM
TNsailorman is a straight shooter, great transaction.

Cord
11-02-2022, 11:32 PM
TNsailorman is a Straight Shooter
Excellent item, great packing, super fast shipping.
Deal with James with complete confidence!