PDA

View Full Version : Dorothy had it right--there is no place like home.

Recluse
03-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Fighting off the ugly witches of financial bureaucracy and fearsome flying monkeys that foreshadow the look of ObamaNoCare, I exfiltrated from the hospital today and made my way home.

I will tell anyone who is listening or reading right now, that when ObamaNoCare is fully implemented, we are in deep and serious trouble regarding our healthcare.

Extremely tired right now, very sore and uncomfortable, but glad to be home.

Thank you again for all your well wishes and prayers over the following days, they truly meant a lot to the wife and myself.

God Bless.

JD

btroj
03-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Amen brother. Dorothy was dead on.

Glad to hear Obamanocare didn't kill you. It will destroy our health care system, that is for sure. It isn't about healthcare, it is about govt control of every aspect of our lives.

Enjoy a few relaxing days, you deserve it.

RoyEllis
03-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Get yourself plenty of rest JD! Thank God it didn't rupture on ya before you got to the hospital. Mine burst in '79 @ about 0300, lived alone. Hurt so d@m bad I couldn't walk, crawled out to my truck & barely managed to gte to the ER. Just pulled up by the door & laid on the horn til they finally came out. 2 surgeries, a bunch of IV antibiotics and a go-round with peritonitis mixed in, I finally got to escape.
The MOST important thing I learned from it all.....when a young, gorgeous candy-striper/nurse aide comes in & asks if you'd like a sponge bath, make SURE you determine who will be the administrator of said procedure. Otherwise, your ignorant **** will readily agree only to find out it's being given by Olga, the hairy knuckled ex-guard from a Siberian death camp with a sponge that could scrub hide from a grown rhino's buttocks.
Sure glad your out & doing better, seems prayers have been answered once again!

hiram1
03-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Proud your home.hope you the best.

Ramar
03-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Glad you made it home so quick. I guess it seems like forever though. Real nice of the Mrs. keeping us in touch.
Ramar

smoked turkey
03-04-2013, 12:24 AM
I say a big +1 on the control issue that our elected officials seem to be fixated on. I think it is the same with gun-control, which boils down to control. What that means to us is a loss of our freedom starting with the second amendment and the first soon to follow. I am hearing from some of the press that they are being told what the script is to be at the news briefings. I don't like it a bit.

Sorry.. I got off topic. I should have said to JD, glad you made it home. Take it easy. I saw the post on our new health care situation and ran with that instead of the real topic.

Smitty's Retired
03-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Glad you home Recluse. Take it easy and don't try to rush it on trying to do things around the house. Altho we all seem to. Take care buddy.

Beau Cassidy
03-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Glad you are home.

Bad Water Bill
03-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Glad you are home.

Your NEW assignment is to give that charming young lady a BIG hug for alerting the rest of us.

Cactus Farmer
03-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I'll join the welcome home crew. Glad to hear your back where you belong. Now, don't over do it. Give your body time to heal it's self.

QUOTE=RoyEllis;2092861] Otherwise, your ignorant **** will readily agree only to find out it's being given by Olga, the hairy knuckled ex-guard from a Siberian death camp with a sponge that could scrub hide from a grown rhino's buttocks.
[/QUOTE]

Now I was a bit low this AM for some reason but not anymore.......Rino's butt indeed.

DLCTEX
03-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Welcome home brother caster!

popper
03-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Thankful you are back. Don't now which will be survivable, obamanocare or the illness. Went through that several years ago when Olga decided she didn't know how to give me a shot in the abdomen and went to get someone who did know. Don't think they care much anymore. Suspect you won't get the BBQ quite yet.

gray wolf
03-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Glad your out and home with Mrs. JD, now get better quick.
I still want to have Coffee with Ya old friend. I have a Pine tree picked out to sit under.

Sam

Goatwhiskers
03-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Glad to hear that everything is going good. When it comes to the bath, don't know if I'm lucky or not, they didn't even offer me a wet-wipe. GW

Echo
03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Glad you're home, JD, and on the mend.

wallenba
03-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Tell folks not to cheer you up with jokes. When I had mine out, laughing, hurt the most.

Bill*
03-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Very good news....get better soon

WILCO
03-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Glad you made it home so quick. I guess it seems like forever though. Real nice of the Mrs. keeping us in touch.
Ramar

Ditto for me! Get some rest Sir!

shdwlkr
03-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Recluse
Don't know you age but if you are close to social security age they want you dead that is what part of O care is all about getting rid of those that are old. We are just useless individuals taking up space and hanging onto our money, bibles and guns don't you know.
Glad you made it out and are on the mend soon if you go in with any issue that could take you out they will make sure it does kill you.
Sad but we have become a nation of vultures and O care is one of the worst ever to be forced on the American people. We have not seen just how much it is going to cost and how very little we will get for it no matter you age.

km101
03-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Glad you are out of the hospital and back at home! Take care of yourself!

Oh yeah, what hospital were you in? I want to be sure I never go there, as your missus said there was on BBQ on the menu! That is just wrong! :)