PDA

View Full Version : Beware the Sniper !!!!!!!

Wooly
03-02-2013, 02:20 AM
This past weekend I was able to go to BTs shop & play with the 224 setup. Neat! After looking it over,cranking out 35 or so of them,I was pretty much sold. I`d never done it before, but within 5 minutes was cranking out good bullets. I took along a "doubting Thomas" friend & even he was impressed.
The CFO has even ok`d purchase of the dies,so I`m set. These are a neat deal. Thanx to BT for doing such a nice job on them. I think they will keep me & several others shooting for a while. Can`t wait to get started. Wooly.

Doc Highwall
03-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Great to hear it.

BT Sniper
03-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Glad you guys where able to stop by. I felt a little unprepared and had to machine a few items while everyone was there to get my personal 22 cal die set back up runing but the bullets you made I think spoke for themselfs.

Stop by again and we'll make some more or a differnt caliber.

Good shooting and prepare to Swage On!

Brian

p.s. hope to get over you way and take care of a few of those pests hanging out on the rocks of the snake river canyon!

Wooly
03-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Not a problem about "de-chucking" the property. I`m working on an invite to massacre prairie dogs on two ranches in northern Nevada. But,you have to bring the little stainless toy you got from Grampa!!!! Don.

K7addict
03-03-2013, 05:14 AM
Another glowing review! Oh how I wish money grew on trees. Reading these makes me want a set more and more. But sadly, my book keeper has authorized just one more purchase this quarter. It's awesome to hear about though, sounds like fun.

BT Sniper
03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Not a problem about "de-chucking" the property. I`m working on an invite to massacre prairie dogs on two ranches in northern Nevada. But,you have to bring the little stainless toy you got from Grampa!!!! Don.

Sounds like fun! Keep me posted if you get somthing together. Yep I could bring the AMP, not sure I could hit much :)

BT

lmfd20
03-03-2013, 02:11 PM
It's is amazing how reading this forum costs so much time. Not only am I constantly reading all this great info, I am now spending more time at the range searching for brass that I would have never picked up in the past. All it takes is one 22mag case laying on the ground to make me spend 10-15 minutes looking for more. LOL

DukeInFlorida
03-04-2013, 11:56 AM
No oooooooooo........ Leave it all for the rest of us.....
Lol

Jon
03-04-2013, 04:15 PM
I've started saving 22 brass as well. One of these days I'll get a set of BT's dies. Duke was kind enough to show me his operation with swaging them into .223 bullets, and I'm hooked. :mrgreen: