PDA

View Full Version : BTSniper - Whats The Best Way To CommunicATE WITH BTSniper

shredmandan
03-01-2013, 01:28 PM
I have left a couple PM's here on the forum as well as sent an eail to his hotmail account - this was three days ago. Can someone tell me the best way to communicate with him? BT you out there!!

Thanks much
Dan

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
03-01-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm sure he is out there. Hopefully he is makin' our dies we have on order! I know he is EXTREMELY busy and I know he WILL get back to you. He is a great dude! I know he has recently had a pile of orders. I am not speaking for him, but I just wanted to give you heads up so you don't get discouraged.

nhrifle
03-01-2013, 01:36 PM
He had replied to all the PMs I have sent him. Sometimes he might take a few days to get back to me, but he always does. There are only so many hours in a day and I think this swaging die business he started has grown into something bigger than he could have imagined, so just be patient with him.

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-01-2013, 01:48 PM
PM is the best !
Sometimes he gets behind in the PM's but will always catch up. If it's urgent, be sure to put that in the subject line. If it's to answer a question, relax, he'll be in contact as soon as he can. besides his "one man shop" business he takes care of his daughters too.
Jon

BT Sniper
03-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Yep, I'm always here. Got your PM and I'll be happy to set you up with everything you need and answer any questions you may have.

Yes things are busy but busy is good. Got lots of dies to make and have had lots of inquires, both answered and still to answer. I'll get to everyone's PM''s just as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your support and patience.

Good shooting and Swage On!

Brian

Feel free to call too, might have to leave a message but I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can.

BTSNIPER llc.
541-436-4095

khamill2000
03-01-2013, 07:29 PM
BTSNIPER llc. Now THAT man is getting big. I will show my grandchildren my prototype dies and tell them stories of walking uphill both ways to school. ;)

supe47
03-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Rattle some antlers, he'll call you.

Mozz
03-02-2013, 04:53 AM
My PM reply's from with BT have been excellent and been within a day our so.

Dave

Lizard333
03-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I've found the best way to get his attention is put large quantities of cash directly into his PayPal account. He usually gets back pretty quick😇

Racenviper
03-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Yes it does get his attention.

BT Sniper
03-04-2013, 10:43 PM
:)

You guys are great! Thanks for all your support of course. I spent the weekend repling to all unanswered PMs. If I missed anyone please feel free to let me know.

Good shooting and Swage On!

BT

Racenviper
03-04-2013, 11:10 PM
You responded to me, I'm just in waiting mode. About ready to send the last part to you.