PDA

View Full Version : New pickup need seat cover advice

Highway41
03-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Just bought a 2013 f150 and really want to keep it nice. I work in the oilfield and don't want to accidentally mess up the upholstery. Who makes a good quality well fitted seat covers?

TXGunNut
03-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Congrats on a nice truck. I sell Covercraft Seatsavers to oilfield and offroad construction companies. They fit very well and are easily removed and washed in a home washing machine. They also hold up well for clients who are in & out of the truck many times a day. They're made of a tough canvas or duck type fabric, can get them in colors or camo but the solid colors are a more durable fabric.

Highway41
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Thanks TGN. I should have mentioned I have air bags in the seats. Is there a cover that won't interfere with the airbags deployment?

TXGunNut
03-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Yes, they have flaps that open when the seat airbags deploy.

jondavis0904
03-01-2013, 09:40 AM
If you don't decide to go with TXGunNut's product, Hatchie Bottom has nice seat covers that are pretty durable.

2HighSpeed
03-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Wanna send me the info on your seat covers, it would be for a 2012 Chevy z71 ext cab. In green camo please. Can you make make em in pink camo? I'd like some for my journey.

Congrats on a nice truck. I sell Covercraft Seatsavers to oilfield and offroad construction companies. They fit very well and are easily removed and washed in a home washing machine. They also hold up well for clients who are in & out of the truck many times a day. They're made of a tough canvas or duck type fabric, can get them in colors or camo but the solid colors are a more durable fabric.

Lloyd Smale
03-02-2013, 07:17 AM
wet oakley makes whats considered the best. Not cheap but i have a set in my jeep and theyve been great.