PDA

View Full Version : manleyjt

waksupi
04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
I get kinda lax on giving credit, where credit is due at times.
In the past, I have dealt with many on the board, with generally very good dealings. I was cleaning out my PM's today, and found some who deserve recognition as good people to do business with.

Old Ironsights
Linstrum
Dano50
rmb721
fishhawk
Pepe Ray
m.chalmers
manleyjt
cabezaverde
gutshot_again
Catshooter
JCherry
45nut
happy7
lastmanout
FN in MT
45/70sharpshooter
Bullshop
fatnhappy
#1wife

My apologies for any I have missed!

Dennis Eugene
04-16-2009, 09:20 PM
I never sold ya,or gave ya a thing but you can take my word for it I'm one of the greatest guys I know. Dennis

fatnhappy
04-16-2009, 10:55 PM
yes you are dennis. Humblest guy I know too.

waksupi
04-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I recall I need to add in Felix, AnthonyB, and MGySgt.

Still waiting for my gooey duck shells from Dennis!

scrapcan
04-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Waksupi,

thanks for the mention. I would like to reverse that metnion to say you too are a great guy to deal with.

semtav
11-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Got way behind on my kudos, but the four mentioned are topnotch!!!!

scrapcan
11-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Semtav,

thanks for the good words. i was glad to help out.

peter nap
01-16-2010, 07:58 AM
I haven't had a bad deal here yet. My transaction with manleyjt hasn't been any different. Fast, smooth and the brass was just as described.

I was a little confused at first but after we got together, it was smooth as silk. Great transaction! It sure would be nice if all boards were like this one.

Xcaliber
03-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Manleyjt is good to deal with and shoots straight. Great email response. Will definitely do business with this dude again. Good friend also.

09-05-2010, 12:44 PM
The last pile of stuff from the garage is almost gone and I have the pleasure of posting a list of great people to deal with:
Bcall - done business with him before and as always he's a great guy.

Kingstrider- instant payment good communication a real class act

gewehnfreund- again fast payment and a great guy! enjoy that 45-70 it's a great caliber!

JesterGrin_1- great guy, patient and thoughtful sent me a gift for one of my students even!

Techlava- he and I have done business before, thank god for flat rate boxes!

GP100man- brokered a deal for his neighbor, he was great to deal with!

BPCS- same thing great communication and wonderful to deal with

Selmanfan- great communication

Manleyjt- when i made a mistake in description he was more then forgiving.

tdd4570- is a great guy been to the house a couple times, always pays cash and makes great conversation.

I will do business with any of these guys again in a heart beat!
:cbpour:

sffar
05-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Purchased some equipment from Jeremy (manleyjt) and he treated me right. Very good guy to do business with, and I'd do so again in a minute.
Sam

scrapcan
05-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Thanks Sam, This is a great place to be and I am glad to be part of it. Also glad to be able to do business with folks like yourself, it makes my side easy and makes me look good.

Take care and report back on how you use the tools.

Walt
03-14-2012, 01:39 PM
I just recieved dies I bought from Jeremy, they look good and he shipped them via rocket from WY to OH. I recommend him highly.

scrapcan
03-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Walt

Thanks. But all must remember that I am only half of the parties involved.

And the fact that we have a great group of people here on the forum to choose form is a big plus.