PDA

View Full Version : Ranch Dog Rossi Rifleman ?

missionary5155
02-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Greetings
Anyone tried accessing the Rossi site ? I get a notice I am Forbidden to go there.
Mike in Peru

Doc65
02-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Seems to work for me...

45-70 Chevroner
02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
I had no problems.

missionary5155
02-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Greetings Thanks fro checking. This started two days ago. Well I guess because this is a Peru server I have been cutoff. Tried our laptop and going through Google Chrome and nothing but the same notice. Been a member there since inseption.
Now I wonder if I will get wacked off other sites ?
Mike in Peru

izzyjoe
02-20-2013, 09:43 PM
i have'nt been over there in awhile, but i checked it seem's to work for me.

Doc65
02-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Probably your Peruvian ISP that is blocking it, possibly by Govt.(Peruvian, not US, YET) edict...

Greetings Thanks fro checking. This started two days ago. Well I guess because this is a Peru server I have been cutoff. Tried our laptop and going through Google Chrome and nothing but the same notice. Been a member there since inseption.
Now I wonder if I will get wacked off other sites ?
Mike in Peru

JHeath
02-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Had a similar thing happen to me in a Canadian hotel. In that case, the hotel server was set to block "inappropriate" websites, including those with weapons-related content. I gave the women at the front desk a very hard time, which I am sure accomplished nothing. My employer booked the rooms for a very large group so I was unable to withhold my business.

6pt-sika
02-21-2013, 03:14 AM
On a side note , since I'vce been here in the Philippines I've been unable to access my Yahoo Messenger account .

When that occured I immediately went to my banking account and checked to make sure I can access that one , you can imagine my relief when I found I could access my bank account to keep and eye on my available funds .

warboar_21
02-21-2013, 07:09 AM
On a side note , since I'vce been here in the Philippines I've been unable to access my Yahoo Messenger account .

When that occured I immediately went to my banking account and checked to make sure I can access that one , you can imagine my relief when I found I could access my bank account to keep and eye on my available funds .

When I was there in the PI I had no problems accessing my yahoo mail or messenger account.

6pt-sika
02-21-2013, 07:55 AM
When I was there in the PI I had no problems accessing my yahoo mail or messenger account.

I didn't in the previouse four trips either but one never knows what may happen here !

My normal email is via AOL so no problems . The only one I need YM for is my wife thats here in the Philippines and I can certainly talk to her in person while here rather then YM . But sometimes when she goes out I liked to send messages . But now that she's got two cell phones I keep one while here and she keeps one so we can contact each other on the rare occasions we're not side by side !

missionary5155
02-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Greetings
Sent a PM to RD and my access to Rossi is once again established. Seems my local server here in Arequipa is a "carrier" of alot of Spam. The Rossi filter kicked in and I was "Forbidden".
But RD got it fixed and Happily I am in again.
Thanks everyone who kindly ran a test run to the Rossi Rifleman.
Mike in Peru

pricedo
03-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Greetings
Anyone tried accessing the Rossi site ? I get a notice I am Forbidden to go there.
Mike in Peru

Maybe you're banned?