PDA

View Full Version : Lee loader 41 Rem. Mag

Grant
02-18-2013, 11:27 PM
I have been looking for a lee loader in 41 rem. mag . Cant find one. Anybody know of one or have one for sale ? And not for a bazzillion dollars. Grant PS- also in 300 HH. Grant

Dave Bulla
02-19-2013, 12:52 PM
There's at least one on fleabay right now. The for sure one I'm thinking of has a buy it now of about $50 on it. I wouldn't likely pay that much for one but if you really need it, sometimes it's easier to just bite the bullet and go for it. I've watched all the Lee Classic Loader kits for a couple years now on fleabay and 41 mag is not overly common. Probably about as common as say a 35 Rem or 32 Win spcl and not as rare as say a 32-20. Prices for a 41 kit tend to run $30 to $60 depending on the time of year and the current political BS of the day. The kits that are really going up fast are all the shotgun kits. Everyone wants one for their "bugout bag" I guess. Two years ago, you could get the older shotgun kits for $15 to $30. Now, they seldom sell for less than $50. 410's go for $100 to $150! I think Lee is crazy for not reviving production of these kits. I'm told they only keep the basic selection of kits they currently have simply because they are what the whole company was founded on by Dick Lee. Maybe he put it in his will or something...

Good luck! Maybe you could find one on some other site like Craigs list or you could go to any shooting forums like this one and post a "want to buy" add in their classifieds section. A trade offer might help if you have something else interesting you would like to put up from your end. Heck, if you have a spare carton of primers or a couple hi capacity magazines, you might get someone to jump real quick.

kweidner
02-19-2013, 04:33 PM
I called Lee a couple months ago. They shipped me one direct evn though it is not in current catalog.

Combat Diver
03-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Grant,

I've got one I haven't used in years. I'll send you a PM. Just casted some Lee 411 195gr SWC and TL-411-255-RF today.

CD

Grant
03-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Combat Driver- maybe I goofed on sending the PM. Havent a reply yet. Grant