PDA

View Full Version : Who does a .318 sizing die?

JeffinNZ
07-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Hi

I could even settle for a .317 if push came to shove.

Thanks.

NVcurmudgeon
07-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Jeff, sizingdie.com will lead you Stillwell who makes custom sizing dies. Guess this is for the .303 Pygmy?

Scrounger
07-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Your old pal, Buckshot, can do it, too.

Junior1942
07-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Lee will do it for $25 + $4 shipping. Takes one month.

JeffinNZ
07-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Jeff, sizingdie.com will lead you Stillwell who makes custom sizing dies. Guess this is for the .303 Pygmy?

Indeed yes, good spotting.

Stillwell doesn't take credit cards though so I bit of a pain from down here and Lee's push throughs don't suit my needs/whims.

HHHMMMM. Might have to shoot as cast. No drama.

Scrounger
07-29-2007, 07:16 PM

Stillwell doesn't take credit cards though so I bit of a pain from down here and Lee's push throughs don't suit my needs/whims.

Then do it yourself. Get a .312 and open it up. See: http://www.castpics.net/RandD/hone_a_die/hone_a_die.htm

Scrounger
07-29-2007, 07:24 PM
At the risk of being labeled a money changer, perhaps I can help you. Do you have a PayPal account? If so, you could transfer the appropriate amount of money to my account and I could get a money order to send them. I would want you to work out exactly what you want done, how much it is going to cost, and shipping details back to you.

no34570
07-29-2007, 08:43 PM

JeffinNZ
Hey mate,go to your local post office and ask for a Western Union International money order,get it in US dollars,but first see if Stillwell will take an International Money Order.
Get the amount you need for the items you want+postage from Stillwell and then get th money order,we get them here in Australia and I have used them many times since after my credit card was billed by somebody I don't know,I use them nearly all the time.
They (Australia Post)charge us $8.65 for the money order and the exchange rate is about 2cents down more that what it actually is when you use the Western Union International Money Order.
FWIW
:drinks: :castmine:
no34570

JeffinNZ
07-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Good suggestions team.

Actually 'ol Buckshot and his idea might do the trick. Might have to secure me another .314 die and hone 3 thou out of it.