PDA

View Full Version : Tumbler Media - Brass Cleaning

robertbank
07-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Tumbler Media - Brass Cleaning
I have a friend in the US who I met off of the 1911 Org Forum. He works for a company in the US who manufactures polishing media for commercial applications. The company does not sell the media to individuals but Nick is able to buy it from his company and sell it in small amounts to reloaders. This stuff is awsome and the best I have ever used in my tumbler.

Brass comes out like new condition. Here is a copy of his PM to me. If you are looking for tumbler media this stuff is worth trying.

"Glad you like it.

Most reloaders are stubborn and stick with what they have used for years. Once the try the DMS1 they are shocked. Almco has been manufacturing vibratory machines and media for 75 years. They polish everything from fine china to jet engine components. I have worked for them for 4 years. I started taking all my brass to work to polish. During a Bullseye match a couple guys asked me how I got my brass so shiny. Well now every bullseye shooter in Iowa and southern Minnesota uses DMS1. Almco sells the DMS1 by the ton and is not interested in selling it to individuals. They do however sell it to me(by the ton). I sell it to shooters who like shiney brass at $1.15/lb plus shipping. Price breaks at 50/100lbs.

Nick Parcher
641-395-2613"