PDA

View Full Version : For those having trouble finding reloadable cases

Baron von Trollwhack
02-13-2013, 08:07 PM
At the link below is a list of ammo, suppliers, and prices that is kept updated. While is a list of loaded ammo, it is a source supply for those caught a little short right now. Nearly all is reloadable with your molded treasures, the CAST BOOLIT !
http://www.gunbot.net/

Have to tell you I have no personal intrest in this list and the prices knock my socks off, but reloading cast bullets is like the Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes to a starving shooter. And I honestly mean no disrespect viewing it that way. I have renewed and reloaded cases....Still working on LC 74. It just won't wear out with green dot reduced loads.

BvT

badgeredd
02-13-2013, 08:42 PM
At the link below is a list of ammo, suppliers, and prices that is kept updated. While is a list of loaded ammo, it is a source supply for those caught a little short right now. Nearly all is reloadable with your molded treasures, the CAST BOOLIT !
http://www.gunbot.net/

Have to tell you I have no personal intrest in this list and the prices knock my socks off, but reloading cast bullets is like the Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes to a starving shooter. And I honestly mean no disrespect viewing it that way. I have renewed and reloaded cases....Still working on LC 74. It just won't wear out with green dot reduced loads.

BvT

BvT,

Unfortunately, after attending a gun show a couple weeks ago, a lot of the prices are on a par with what I saw. Thank you for posting the link. I may actually get some odds that I'mma bit short on.

Edd

MaineJim
02-16-2013, 06:46 AM
Still no .22 lr available anywhere,other than 25 dollar per 50 rounds target stuff,good thing i kept stocking up.
I cringe at the thought of not having .22s to shoot.

pacomdiver
02-16-2013, 08:17 PM
went to a gunshow today, there was a fair amount of 22 there but the bricks were like $30

Gunnut 45/454
02-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Make me feel good that I stocked up after the *** got elected the first time! Got 4000 plus of 22LR!:mrgreen:

FLHTC
02-18-2013, 08:12 AM
There was a local sporting goods store that had a sale on Federal 22's a few years back for 69 cents a box. The clerk looked at me strangely when i bought all she had plus asked for a rain check. Ill bet she'll understand now

NuJudge
02-18-2013, 02:12 PM
$1.10 per round for M855. Words fail me...