PDA

View Full Version : Grilled Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers

2HighSpeed
02-09-2013, 10:57 PM
My sister found this recipe and I just love it. Could live off this if I needed to.
Take a mini sweet pepper, or if you like spicy hot like me a Jalapeņo pepper.
Cut the "lid" or stem as some people call it and gut the seeds out.
Fill with cream cheese. The cheap stuff works better then Philadelphia brand and the garlic and onion version is to die for.
Wrap a bacon slice around the outside and shove a toothpick through to hold the bacon on. The pre cooked bacon is best so you don't have the grease causeing a flate up on your grill.
Grill for 10 minutes or untill bacon is cooked.
Let cool 5 minutes.
Enjoy.

Mmmmm love this Stuff. Made it the other night with steak and baked potatoes on the grill. Grilled food just tastes better. Charcoal or wood, not propane.

Smijen48
02-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Yum! That sounds wonderful. Gonna try that with grilled pork chops tomorrow night.

LUCKYDAWG13
02-10-2013, 06:49 PM
try this slice your hot pepper put in onion slice in the pepper put a piece of
chicken on top rap in bacon cook on grill enjoy

MT Gianni
02-10-2013, 10:49 PM
I did that with cutting it 50-50 with feta cheese and adding some garlic. It might help if you have Greek ancestors but turned out wonderfully.

gbrown
02-14-2013, 12:02 AM
We make jalopena poppers with the pickled whole jalopena, halved, seeded and pith cut out. Fill with cream cheese, garlic and crab meat mixture. A great hit at holiday time or any party. Wear latex gloves when fixing these.

R.Ph. 380
02-14-2013, 12:15 AM
We make jalopena poppers with the pickled whole jalopena, halved, seeded and pith cut out. Fill with cream cheese, garlic and crab meat mixture. A great hit at holiday time or any party. Wear latex gloves when fixing these.

That's how they discovered "Zostrix" Cream. The workers in Hatch, N.M. processing the Jalapeno peppers lost their arthritis pain in their hands after working with uncovered hands in the pepper seeds,pith and juice. A little investigation and they "discovered" the benefits of Capsaicin cream. Called Serenditity.

Bill