PDA

View Full Version : Rotometals driving me nuts

casterofboolits
02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Tried placing an order by phone. No Dice if you want free shipping, must be a web site order. Tried that and it just kept running me in circles because my e-mail was already in the system from an order I made a couple years ago. So I just emptied the shoping cart and am sitting here fuming! It's only a couple hundred bucks, but it took me awhile to save that up! SS doesn't pay all that much! :mad:

I'll try again later. I need the lino.:groner:

WILCO
02-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Call customer service.

Nose Dive
02-05-2013, 10:19 PM
yea... I've had 'issues' with them....mixing up what I ordered....But,,,the quality of the alloys is there. So,,,we pay our money and we take out chances.... DO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. they are attentive and will help. Alot of these 'mail order' houses 'farm out' the net orders to India, South Amercia...etc...etc.. saves money. So... stay with them. They have 'made mistakes' with me before too. 'ALL WAS MADE GOOD" to my satisfaction via CUSTOMER SERVICE... call 'em.

Nose Dive

Cheep, Faoust, Gut. Kindly pick two.

'74 sharps
02-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Never had any issues with getting proper merchandise or putting the order in. Should be doable online.

JWFilips
02-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Never had any issues with getting proper merchandise or putting the order in. Should be doable online.

Yes Online they are great! No problems

casterofboolits
02-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Got 'er dun! Had to have RM customer service change the pass word on my account (?) to be able to check out.

I don't recall setting up an account with them, but that was over two years and a stroke ago! :???:

ROGER4314
02-10-2013, 03:45 AM
I've had really good luck with Rotometals! I probably ordered 10-15 times and have an order for 100 pounds of reclaimed shot in transit as I type this. They really DON'T want phone orders and discourage them by removing any free shipping or other incentives for phone transactions. Sorry that you've had bad luck but I've had zero problems with them.

Flash

mold maker
02-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Their CS rep might walk you through an on-line order, or suggest an answer to your problem. They have been very helpful to me in the past.

Rotometals
02-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Hey Caster,
Sorry your having issues on the site. As for as I know its been up an running ok. Try closing your browser and or resetting your cache file. Alot of the times, people have 2 accounts 1 with a password and the other with none, so it causes a glitch. If you email me your email I can delete one, (sales@rotometals.com)

We only have 6 people ( 3 in shop and 3 in office ) so bare with us if we can't get your call. And Ive got my first kid do today and I;m going to be off for a few days so were going to be really short hand and slower on phone and packing orders.

Thanks
Ryan
RotoMetals.com

Tried placing an order by phone. No Dice if you want free shipping, must be a web site order. Tried that and it just kept running me in circles because my e-mail was already in the system from an order I made a couple years ago. So I just emptied the shoping cart and am sitting here fuming! It's only a couple hundred bucks, but it took me awhile to save that up! SS doesn't pay all that much! :mad:

I'll try again later. I need the lino.:groner:

Bulltipper
02-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Congratulations Ryan!

casterofboolits
02-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Congrats on your first child. Plan on losing a lot of sleep for the first few months.

A lady in CS got me on the right track and my order shipped the same day the order went thru. Happy, happy, happy!

Buzzard II
02-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Knock on wood, they've been good to me. Been buying there awhile now.
Bob

Idaho Sharpshooter
02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
I gave up on them a couple years ago...

I found a place that will sell by the pound, and quotes me spot price when I place an order, and sticks by that number.

popper
02-15-2013, 11:03 AM
If their site is correct, pure is more expensive than high antimony now. used to be the other way around.