PDA

View Full Version : New LNL press!!

Gliden07
01-27-2013, 01:13 AM
Well thanks to chsparkman I finally have a #8 LNL Shellplate!! I assembled my Hornady LNL press that was a Christmas present today!! Its all set up!! Ready to ROCK!! I cast over 300 9MM Boolits the other day and are letting them harden (for about a week) prior to sizing and loading a few test rounds! I also received 9MM cases from P.K.(SS pins do an awesome job!!) and New Lee dies from Subsonic. All three members here!! I bought my LNL at Cabelas and outfitted it with stuff to make it work from members here!! This is a GREAT place and I can't thank everyone enough!! Few more days and I can start loading!! Gonna be tough to wait for those new Boolits to harden!!

Special thanks to chsparkmen for the help on the shellplate!!

dromia
01-27-2013, 02:29 AM
I hope you enjoy your LnL. I've had mine for years and I am very pleased with it.

bbqncigars
01-27-2013, 05:29 PM
You should go here (http://www.inlinefabrication.com/) to look at some nice accessories.

chsparkman
01-27-2013, 05:54 PM
thanks for that line bbqncigars, I'm gonna check out the LED system for mine. Gliden07, glad the shellplate worked out for you. When you get a chance, pay it forward.

Bonz
01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
thanks bbqncigars, great site !