PDA

View Full Version : Letter I wrote to my Congresscritters

viper7342
01-24-2013, 02:27 AM
I just finished the following letter to my Congresscritters, if anyone would like to use it to do the same, please feel free to do so.

I am writing today, to strongly urge you to vote no on any and all new proposed new gun bans/regulations, that would affect a law abiding citizens right to keep and bear arms, including any so called "Assauls Weapons" Ban, restrictions on "High Capacity" Magazines, More intrusive background checks, or bans on internet sales of firearms or ammunition. I believe strongly in the Second Amendment to the US Constitution and Feel that there are already plenty of laws on the books regarding guns, I also believe that criminals will commit crimes no matter what weapon they have to use to accomplish their goals, I strongly believe that Wayne Lapierre was absolutely right when he said "the only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun". Therefore, I also strongly urge you to support any legislation that may come about to repeal the Gun Free School Zones Act of 1990 and any and all ammendments thereto which create nothing more than gun free victim zones. In other words, I strongly urge you to NOT SUPPORT ANY NEW GUN LAWS,DENY SUCCESS TO MASS MURDERERS BY ABOLISHING PHONY ‘GUN-FREE’ VICTIM / KILLER ENABLING ZONES NOW, I WOULD ALSO URGE YOU TO WORK WITH US OR WE WILL WORK TO RETIRE YOU.

41 mag fan
01-24-2013, 07:46 AM
retire should be replaced with fired.

Gliden07
01-24-2013, 05:26 PM
retire should be replaced with fired.

++++100