PDA

View Full Version : AR was in car all along not in the school

John Allen
01-23-2013, 01:46 PM
FYI, this was jut announced.

So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with police.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

xacex
01-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Why don't you look at the date. This has been passed around like a rotten tomato. It aired on the 15th of December. It was an AR 15 that killed the children, and it was a Saiga shotgun with a thumhole stock in the trunk. The sick coroner already came out that it was the AR15 that was used in the killing. This news report has been posted a half dozen times here with the same rhetoric long after the "facts" have been released. Who is spreading this old clip?

John Allen
01-23-2013, 01:55 PM
My Apologies. I got this off a vendor that must have gotten scammed.

Kraschenbirn
01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Bad information...typical MSNBC ****...from 12/15/12 which has been denied by state investigators. Which version is really the truth? Who knows? Either way, that story has long since come and gone.

Bill

xacex
01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Who is the vendor? I would like to see his site.

popper
01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
actually, it was the media that got wrong initially, as usual. They also claimed he had 2 AR's, body armor and pistols, climbed through a window with all that stuff.

oldred
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
The media also described "High caliber" rifles and "High capacity ammunition", I guess that "High" makes it bad stuff!

BTW, what's a "high caliber" rifle?

TXGunNut
01-23-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't guess it really matters to the libs or their press. All they were waiting for was a crisis to further their agenda.

DCM
01-23-2013, 07:15 PM
BTW, what's a "high caliber" rifle?

IMO a .577 tyrannosaur.

oldred
01-23-2013, 09:50 PM
The .577 T-rex is more like a small artillery piece isn't it? :mrgreen:

I don't remember which of the news sites I saw this little gem on but one of the anti-gun "experts" that's screaming for the assault weapon ban was quoted as saying "The new regulations would only apply to assault weapons and not "low caliber" hunting rifles! So I guess if it's a hunting rifle it must be a "low caliber" and assault rifles are "high caliber" weapons, I'm sure glad I finally got that figured out. :veryconfu

Those freakin morons don't have a clue to what they are talking about!

gray wolf
01-23-2013, 10:03 PM
So I guess if it's a hunting rifle it must be a "low caliber" and assault rifles are "high caliber" weapons, I'm sure glad I finally got that figured out.
Me to, I can't believe I had it wrong all these years.

P.K.
01-23-2013, 10:39 PM
IMO a .577 tyrannosaur.

The .577 T-rex is more like a small artillery piece isn't it? :mrgreen:

Pffffft! That's a pop gun, try this on for size, man portable too...;-)
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?124685-700-***-from-scratch

Just checked the thread, pic links are down but here it is in a nutshell:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/12/02/want-to-see-a-customized-700-caliber-dinosaur-hunting-rifle-in-action/

Roundnoser
01-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Here is the latest update on the sandy hook shooting...Doesn't say much, but it sheds a little more light on the AR where-a-bouts:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?180760-Sandy-Hook-Update (Post #8)

farmallcrew
01-24-2013, 09:18 AM
news broke that he didnt have the AR in the school, a few days after the shooting. It was on TODAY live, during their morning shows. It was plastered all over youtube.