PDA

View Full Version : NcStar 308 Stripper clips

roysha
01-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Does anyone know if the NcStar 10 round stripper clips can be use with the FAL magazine/stripper clip guide or must they be used only with the NcStar Speed Loader?

Right now I'm using the 5 round stripper clips and although they are better than nothing, the 10 round would be very nice.

Artful
01-20-2013, 01:37 PM
if it's this one - it says it does
http://www.amazon.com/NcStar-Stripper-Clips-Pack-AFNC/dp/B001CSP0QI

Product Features
NcStar Pack Of 20 NEW .308 Stripper Clips For FAL Cetme Hk-91 Hk-94 H&K G3 M1A Galil Rifles

roysha
01-21-2013, 12:39 PM
"the FAL magazine/stripper clip guide OR must they be used only with the NcStar Speed Loader?" This is the question.

Although it mentions all those models, it does not state whether it must be used with the NcStar Speed Loader only or not. None of the sites that I have found specifically state one way or another.

So I guess I'll contact NcStar directly and ask them even though my eperience with the response to questions is spotty at best especially with a question like this. Obviously they are going to promote their product and that is the biggest reason I asked here first.

Artful
01-21-2013, 02:42 PM
When you talk to them find out the dimension of their stripper clip and I can compare to some I have saved from Surplus that works with M14's and Fal's and stuff.

roysha
01-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Artful, thank you for the offer of assistance, however it won't be necessary since the following pretty well answers my question.

This is the answer I received from them regarding my inquiry:

"Our stripper clips work with all of the FAL stripper clip guides we have tested them with. Since there isn’t a standard on these guides I cannot guarantee it will work but so far our stripper clips have worked with all the ones we have tested."