PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

No_1
07-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Ok guys, There has been subjects in the past that related to this forum topic. Ken has made us a new place to store the shotgun info. Let's use it. Cast is more than rifles and pistols ya know!

45nut
07-11-2007, 01:00 PM
did a couple searches so far and moved threads I found, if you started one in the past and think it should be moved please let me know.

No_1
07-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Great work Ken! Get my PM?

did a couple searches so far and moved threads I found, if you started one in the past and think it should be moved please let me know.

Moose
07-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Ok, boys, here's for openers. We keep on old Win. M37 single shot barn gun around here for the coyotes and feral dogs, and my fun load for it is Lyman's big 69 cal Minieball on top of 50gr of ffg bp and some fiber wads. Lube is Old Zip homemade. Not too accurate (if the target is 30 yards away we will see him again) but thumps 'em pretty good thru the chicken wire. Also lets daylight through old washing machines and the like. Alloy? I dunno. Scrap and ww, mostly. I think that big slug tumbles by the time it gets to the 20 yard mark. I can hit a #10 veggie can at that range, at least 2 out of 4. Recoil is not bad, but you have to wait for the smoke to clear to see what happened. A real show at night.