PDA

View Full Version : Where did "Let's see 'em" go?

PS Paul
01-12-2013, 03:29 AM
So I have poked around and cannot find the former "sticky" from this area titled "Let's see 'em" with several pages of GREAT photos of member's handguns! Since ALL of my screensaver shots are from this part of the board, can someone tell me where that sticky went? Help!! I am in the habit of changing my screensaver every few days and now, I'm LOST!!!:(

rintinglen
01-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Looks as though a number of stickies have disappeared. There were a couple in the old kit section that fell off the earth when it was renamed as well.

waksupi
01-12-2013, 03:55 AM
You may need to scroll down through the pages to find it. Some topics were un-stuck, as they were getting a bit overwhelming, and were not showing a lot of views. If you have a topic you want to keep track of, it is best to subscribe to it.

Hal H
01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
On page two there is "show and tell"

Hal

PS Paul
01-12-2013, 05:56 PM
"Show N' Tell" is the one! Don't know why/how I looked at that every week and couldn't remember. ha-ha!

Thanks, men. I've subscribed to it so I don't lose it again. Man, there are so many GREAT photos on there, I have changed the screensaver on my computer at work, at home, my wife's laptop and my daughter's laptop too. Good times!
Paul