PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on another forum...

Flinchrock
01-11-2013, 08:35 PM
I use a homemade concoction of two parts 'possum oil, 1/2 part skunk fat, and 1/2 part armadillo grease, cook on slow heat for 96 hours and 27 and 1/2 miniutes, add 3 drops of Ballistol and let cool. You may also add 1.001 drops of "Drakkar Noir" for smell good stuff, but some of my friends tell me it drops the velocity by 1.001 feet per second!!! I dunno,, I ain't never smelled good...

Maybe an eye of newt would get the velocity back???

Oh wait,,I thought I was on "Cast Boolits"

runfiverun
01-11-2013, 09:53 PM
eye of newt is a friction modifyer, adding that would make it go down.
it would help with ejection of the lube from the boolit at the muzzle though.

btroj
01-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Biggest trouble with eye of newt is getting that close to Gingrich.....

Taylor
01-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Boiled horse feathers.

rhbrink
01-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Dang now I have to start looking for some road kills. Lots of skunks, possums, just an occasional armadillo and ususally they are smashed flat by the time I see'm. Probably need to cook ouside right?

RB

Eutectic
01-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I sure hope this is a rock Hard lube with no sticky to it! Does it smoke? Does it stink? What color is it? Can I add a couple of Crayons for my own custom color? Could I substitute balm of bama for eye of newt?

Eutectic

OLPDon
01-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Rendered Field Mouse Fat. Best is the fat around the kidney. IE (FMT) Field Mouse Tallow @ 3.333%. Also is the lanolin off the fur. If you ever had a mouse in your house you know the gummy trail they leave that is better anhydrous lanolin by far. That trail left behind is tacky it will add the Tacky To Your Lube or (TTYL).

Don

Wingnutt
01-12-2013, 12:35 PM
I think I know who this heckler is; he's banned from here and just got kicked off the CBA forum a couple a weeks ago. Sounds like he's over on the SSRA spreading his slime and smearing around.......

runfiverun
01-12-2013, 04:00 PM
i don't think obamabalm is good for anything but greasing the palms of your buddy's scams.

looking at this closer.
i'd think all the stink would be gone by the time the wife threw it, and you, out of the house.
now adding some mouse from the kitchen might get her to leave it,and you,all alone
but hey the dog will still like you.
and it's winter, so there's no way she will take the boat when she leaves.

OLPDon
01-12-2013, 09:08 PM
So that's why they call them Man's Best Friend..... Not Woman's Best Friend>>> She gets diamonds and we get the dog....... I Like It!!!!!!!!!!!
Don

41 mag fan
01-16-2013, 08:05 AM
i don't think obamabalm is good for anything but greasing the palms of your buddy's scams.

looking at this closer.
i'd think all the stink would be gone by the time the wife threw it, and you, out of the house.
now adding some mouse from the kitchen might get her to leave it,and you,all alone
but hey the dog will still like you.
and it's winter, so there's no way she will take the boat when she leaves.

That obama balm is only good for lubing up the back side orifice all of us have, unless you got a gastrointestinal problem.

If the lube is a little thick and too tacky and stiff, go catch a few fish and let them set in a bucket of water just barely covering them. After several week go and strain the contents of the bucket. Add some of this to the lube for less friction in barrel and for smoother run out of the lube sizer.
If you have any fish oil left over place in mason jar in fridge, covered tightly.
As a bonus to this catch fish that are big enuf to fillet, makes break down and oil production easier.

Sasquatch-1
01-16-2013, 08:29 AM
I sure hope this is a rock Hard lube with no sticky to it! Does it smoke? Does it stink? What color is it? Eutectic

For hardness add powder dragon scale. you'll have to experiment a little to get it where you want it. Toughens the lube right up

P.K.
01-16-2013, 12:02 PM
IIRC Chupacabra saliva can be substituted for possum oil.

runfiverun
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
well is stand corrected.
obamabalm appears to have multiple uses.
i wasn't thinking about getting the pick-up into the doghouse [as it were]
it looks like it has world wide applications.
only good for inward/forward projection and is simultaneously and generously applied.
but hey it's progress...

Cactus Farmer
01-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Iffin' your lookin' for sticky try horned toad spittle. The ants think it's plum deadly.

Sasquatch-1
01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
well is stand corrected.
obamabalm appears to have multiple uses.
i wasn't thinking about getting the pick-up into the doghouse [as it were]
it looks like it has world wide applications.
only good for inward/forward projection and is simultaneously and generously applied.
but hey it's progress...

You forgot to mention that when using the above that there is a hefty charge to the end user. (Recipient)

**oneshot**
01-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Do you think an armadillo will fit in a FRB? We aren't privy to them here so shipping may offset the cost of buying lube if I have to transport them in cages.
Maybe I can check in the WTT ads, I can swap 1 skunk and 1 possum for an armadillo.

runfiverun
01-17-2013, 05:27 PM
hoboy.
skunks we got, possums and armadillo's not so much.
if there is a swap out for some coon stuff [coyote would be a lot better] for the possum stuff, i might get lucky once in a while.
i'm gonna avoid the super greasy synthetic obamabalm at all costs if possible.

wallenba
01-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Pecos Bill's sandwich spread?

rhbrink
01-17-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm in for a swap looks like all the 'dillos have went south for the winter or buried up? runfiverun you would have to render a lot of coyotes down for a couple of teaspoons of fat. At least the ones around here a pretty dang skinny and mangy looking. I shot one last week that looked so bad I didn't even walk out to get him. I went by yesterday he is still laying where he went down even crows won't even touch him.

RB

Freightman
01-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Do you think an armadillo will fit in a FRB? We aren't privy to them here so shipping may offset the cost of buying lube if I have to transport them in cages.
Maybe I can check in the WTT ads, I can swap 1 skunk and 1 possum for an armadillo. I can fit one a FRB will pick up the next one I see run over will pick up and ship will need your address. You might want to get a respirator and gloves when opening.
Forget skunk and possum as have plenty.