PDA

View Full Version : Pat me on the back!

USARO4
07-07-2007, 10:47 AM
:drinks: I see that with my last post I have acheived the coveted status of Boolit Master! While it's no Pulitzer or Nobel prize it means alot to me coming from this forum. The primers are on me, load up gents!:Fire:

VTDW
07-07-2007, 10:52 AM
You didn't mention how you scored on the test. Well? :)

Dave

Ricochet
07-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Make mine LP. :mrgreen:

imashooter2
07-07-2007, 12:29 PM
LOL! Congrats, but all it really means is that (like the rest of us) you spend too much time surfing and not enough loading and shooting.

kodiak1
07-07-2007, 09:52 PM
imashooter How on earth could you make such a statement? I am real lazy I lie to stay home from work I spend tons of money on reloading supplies and I waste endless hours on this mindless electronic box reading drivel on how to reload and what all the latest and greatest new stuff that I need to have!!!!!!!!!!
To much time surfing and not reloading and shooting the nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go my wife is calling me!
Ken.

USARO4
07-07-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm looking forward to retirement so I can spend even more time reloading and shooting and surfing these forums. So many boolits to load, so little time.

imashooter2
07-07-2007, 11:19 PM
imashooter How on earth could you make such a statement? I am real lazy I lie to stay home from work I spend tons of money on reloading supplies and I waste endless hours on this mindless electronic box reading drivel on how to reload and what all the latest and greatest new stuff that I need to have!!!!!!!!!!
To much time surfing and not reloading and shooting the nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go my wife is calling me!
Ken.

LOL! Look at me... I'm over 1K posts. I should have been shooting today![smilie=b:

dromia
07-08-2007, 02:24 AM
These titles are just names.

My rifles were so looking forward to me becoming a boolit master, I finally got there and then to our huge surprise I still cast crap boolits.:roll:

The motto, read and cast more, post less.

But then we'd have no forums, bad idea, forget what I just said.
:-D

45nut
07-08-2007, 09:40 AM
priceless !