PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent

Nocturnal Stumblebutt
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
So I have 3 tire places that I consistently get wheel weights from, and 2 of them are very considerate about what goes in the bucket, but the 3rd place, the place I have been going to the longest, and where I am the only taker and I take all of their wheel weights (it's usually only 50% lead but it's free), it seems that their only limit is not using the bucket as a toilet. IT IS DISGUSTING. I don't understand, I am a customer there, I get all the work on my car, as well as my wife's car, done there. Often when I pick up wheel weights, I'll hang out for a bit and chat about guns with the mechanics. It's not like I'm some stranger, or an annoyance. But somehow they haven't made the connection that the friendly customer, who occasionally buys bagels for the shop and stops by every few months to empty the buckets, isn't interested in mountains of cigarette butts, used tissues, food wrappers, clumps of chewing tobacco, etc.

The problem is it is a big corporate tire chain store, so I really don't want to say anything because I know that corporate recently made them go lead free and corporate would probably be unhappy about them not "properly" disposing of their lead.

There, I got it out, thank you all for letting me vent.