PDA

View Full Version : Bank of America at it again

Southpaw 72
01-07-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/robert-farago/boa-to-american-spirit-arms-foad/#more-186157

trying2learn
01-07-2013, 01:50 AM
If I was a member of that bank I would pull my account. And make sure they knew why. Don't know that it matters or would make a dofference but I would do it.

starmac
01-07-2013, 01:53 AM
I hope he isn't expecting any simpathy from me. He knew what he was dealing with and continued to support them, until it bit him in the ****.

xs11jack
01-07-2013, 02:03 AM
We closed our account there some time ago and went to US Bank. Great people! The guy that does real estate is as big a gun nut as myself. Him and I are going shooting soon as weather allows. The whole bank leans over backwards to help you and keep you happy. Also they have this Kurig (sp) coffee machine and free coffee, the hazelnut is so good!!!
Jack

cylinderman
01-07-2013, 02:42 AM
This should be a big heads up for all firearm and firearm related companies that still bank with them to take their business elsewhere. I'm sure there are many banks that would appreciate the business.

Castaholic
01-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Bank of America seems to piss everyone off on very wide range of issues. It was them that also tried charging a $5 monthly fee for debit cards last year. Of course they were part of the bailout garbage, mortgage fraud, on and on.

WILCO
01-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Same old garbage. Vote with your wallet. Save your strength for the really big stuff that's coming.

Moonie
01-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Do remember that Bank of America started off as Bank of Italy, which took over the very small Bank of America in the late 20's, and kept the smaller banks name.

Mal Paso
01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Bunch of A$$..... Refused to cash our checks when I was a kid unless we had an Account with them And 2 IDs. Through the years they have treated their employes badly reducing their hours to less than full time to avoid paying benefits. I've Not Done Business with them for 45 years.

Smitty's Retired
01-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't know if they still are........ But Bank of America was the bank that had the account for the Government or DOD Travel Card (VISA Credit Card) and were the same ones handling the transactions for the Eagle Purchase Card. So they possibly could have direction given on handling accounts with other establishments in relation to current political climates.

Freightman
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
I will keep mine in a mattress before I do business with them, saying that I do not do business with anyone who took a bailout period.

Le Loup Solitaire
01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
They're so crooked that they put their pants on with a corkscrew; I dumped them years ago over several issues and never looked back. A good credit union would be/is a wiser and better deal and can in most cases give you all the same services without any of the shady moves and BS policies. LLS