PDA

View Full Version : FoxX IWB Holster

Gliden07
01-07-2013, 12:16 AM
I ordered one of the FoxX brand IWB Holsters. I received it 2 days ago and have been very happy with it so far. I've worn it for the last 2 days and it does take a little getting use to. Its starting to mold to me now I figure if I wear it a week or so it should be all set. The construction is very good everything is smooth with no sharp edges etc... Customer service was Great too!! I ordered it on 12/30/12 got a confirmation order was received, then confirmation when it shipped with Tracking info.

Holster has Combat Cut on Leather, Kydex is set for Medium retention (with a belt on retention is good) comes dyed black or in natural color for same price.There are other colors available for more money (of course). Best part is it was only $39.00 shipped to my door!! It also came with a letter that was hand signed with the companies intentions and explanations for wanting to satisfy there customers. All in all a very good experience! So far it is very comfortable and I actually forgot I had it on today!! Check out the picks see what you think!

Gliden07
01-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Thrid day with this Holster it seems to be a real good quality Holster. I've never had a IWB and this is my first CCW rig if you never had a IWB Holster and did'nt want to break the bank I would reccomend this holster. I'm sure there are better ones out there and when I decide how I will final carry this firearm maybe I'll shell out the money for a Don Hume etc... For now this is a well built rig and I would'nt hesitate to buy another. I'll try and do a follow up in the months to come to see how its wearing. Any comments welcome.