PDA

View Full Version : Illinois casters

Bad Water Bill
01-06-2013, 06:36 PM
After all of the nonsense here in Illinois we now have a site to discuss all things about Illinois. [smilie=1:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/group.php

Go to community under and to right of chat room
choose group
and click on join

When you are at IL casters
Choose group tools

Subscribe if you want

or if you want

LUCKYDAWG13
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
so how many from Illinois are on this sight and what part of the state are you in
im in Mchenry county

Bad Water Bill
01-06-2013, 07:04 PM
WELCOME #2 member

When you take 80-94 over the BIG quarry you are 1 mile from my place in Homewood

I have been going crazy this last week trying to contact others to let them know just how close we were to loosing all of our firearms and having ANY MD being able to say you are mentally unfit to own any firearm. Of course you had 0 way to defend yourself..

There are many other things about this state that most are not aware of and we now have a place to discuss some of the good things as well.

Has anyone ever camper at Giant city State park and read the names of the soldiers from the civil war that carved their names in the rock?

Southpaw 72
01-06-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm in Clinton county. I hunt quite a bit around Rend lake.

Pat I.
01-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Cook County here. NRA Endowment member and ISRA Life member. Donate to both throughout the year. Wages paid for the unforgivable sin of living in Cook County.

The ISRA has a really nice range not far from Kankakee State Park and if you're an ISRA member or just an Illinois shooter you should look on their website and go down for a visit. They have a lot of things going on all year.

Ajax
01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
here is link to the group so yall can join. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/group.php

Andy

Pat I.
01-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Never joined a group before but must have clicked on the right things since it seems I'm in one now. Might be a good idea to post a short tutorial on how to join.

DCP
01-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Go to community under and to right of chat room
choose group
and click on join

When you are at IL casters
Choose group tools

Subscribe if you want

or if you want

here is link to the group so yall can join. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/group.php

Andy

tomme boy
01-06-2013, 08:47 PM
I joined as I am in ILL as much as Iowa. I am in Clinton, Ia.

Wots
01-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Coff Coff..................chicago here, the armpit of crook county. Another few years and I'm outta here. NRA and ISRA member.

Kraschenbirn
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Good ol' Champaign-Urbana down in the flatlands...home of the University of Illinois, the Fighting Illini, and, at least, a quarter of the pro-Obozo/anti-gun liberals in the state.

Bill

LUCKYDAWG13
01-06-2013, 09:16 PM
im in too up in mchenry county

41 mag fan
01-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I feel sorry for all of you guys!!

LUCKYDAWG13
01-06-2013, 09:25 PM
dont feel sorry for us were just at the front of the fight right now
next week it might be you

Pat I.
01-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I feel sorry for all of you guys!!

Here we go!!

Greg
01-06-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm here

472x1B/A
01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Hanging hats in Knox Co. now. Galesburg/Knoxville Really hope to leave this state someday but have no idea where to go. Joined Illinois Casters group and hope to have a lot of FUN and learn a lot. ( not alot ) The information/education I've recieved here has been priceless, thank you all.

LUCKYDAWG13
01-06-2013, 09:54 PM
i hunt down in knox Co nice place

472x1B/A
01-06-2013, 10:16 PM
It's ok I guess. I do pitty anybody that ever trys to invade us. Russians, Chinese, towelheads are gonna have a hard time in the spoils area. I hate coon hunting there, I would rather walk across a half mile wide rained on corn field after it's been picked.

trappst
01-06-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm in too! Edgar county here

Charlie Two Tracks
01-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Henry county here. Just joined up. Great idea.

klcarroll
01-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I just signed up!

Northern Will County here.

Kent

Don Purcell
01-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Joined up. Live in Eastern Crawford county about a mile from the Wabash river. Don

Bad Water Bill
01-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of the folks that helped get this off the ground. I will not mention any names as you know who you are and like me hate blushing. :oops:

Keep on the lookout for other folks from Illinois,direct them here and make sure they know to GO ADVANCE then scroll down to SUBSCRIBE and select INSTANT USING E MAIL.

Not if but when the Pols try another move like this past weekend ANYONE here can post a warning and it will be in everyones mailbox instantly.

I did not want to start this type of project But the idea just happened and things just fell in place.

Now as mentioned in my first post it is about things in Illinois so lets hear what is of interest in your area of the state others may not be aware of.

As Pat I. mentioned the ISRA Range has much to offer if you travel that way. Bring your favorite rod and bait as well The Kankakee river is right there with plenty of fish just waiting to say HELLO.:)

Hamish
01-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Careful there mister or some will question the COB designation and call for a mast. @(;^]#>:::

Bad Water Bill
01-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Careful there mister or some will question the COB designation and call for a mast. @(;^]#>:::

COB???

Girty and I left there a long time ago. We have our pride.

Waldoone
01-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Sangamon Co. just south of Spfld.

hunterldh
01-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Joliet

Pat I.
01-09-2013, 12:30 PM
shameless bump

Bad Water Bill
01-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Not even a week old and almost 20 members so far.

I know there a lot more Illinois LURKERS out there. Jump in the water is warm.:)

cbrick
01-10-2013, 06:21 PM
im in Mchenry county

Hhmmm . . . Would that be Crystal Lake and also Round Lake. I lived in Round Lake for a spell and as a kid I spent most all summer in Crystal Lake. Grew up near Dundee (Kane County) & went to Dundee High. Seems like an awful long time ago now.

Rick

missionary5155
01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Greetings
I am in Vermilion County in the metropolis of Danville.
Mike in ILL

LUCKYDAWG13
01-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Hhmmm . . . Would that be Crystal Lake and also Round Lake. I lived in Round Lake for a spell and as a kid I spent most all summer in Crystal Lake. Grew up near Dundee (Kane County) & went to Dundee High. Seems like an awful long time ago now.

Rick

Algonquin i grew up in LITH went to Crown in Cvill

Bad Water Bill
01-12-2013, 06:08 PM
I started a couple new threads today. Join in and share your information.

I have also been told that E mails are not been sent.

Try this and let me know how things work.

When you go to post there is a box on the upper right labeled DISCUSSION TOOLS click on it and another window will say SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DISCUSSION click there.

Now you get NOTIFICATION TYPE do your usual thing then check ADD SUBSCRIPTION.

If that does not work I will have to go back and ask for more help.

Let me know how you like things and of course ALL suggestions are more than welcome.

This is YOUR site so have at it.

NSP64
01-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Post #35 but member #22
Clinton county for the next 3 years, 4 months, 3 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes, 36 seconds
but who is counting.

DCP
01-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Bill

I thought that work but it doesnt now
As people joined I had 8 or 10 emails then they just stopped

I started a couple new threads today. Join in and share your information.

I have also been told that E mails are not been sent.

Try this and let me know how things work.

When you go to post there is a box on the upper right labeled DISCUSSION TOOLS click on it and another window will say SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DISCUSSION click there.

Now you get NOTIFICATION TYPE do your usual thing then check ADD SUBSCRIPTION.

If that does not work I will have to go back and ask for more help.

Let me know how you like things and of course ALL suggestions are more than welcome.

This is YOUR site so have at it.

cbrick
01-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Algonquin i grew up in LITH went to Crown in Cvill

My brother had a house in Algonquin on the shores of the crystal clear blue waters of the Fox River. :roll: I spent a good part of my youth fishing those waters down stream from you at the damn.

LITH? When I lived there Carpentersville had no Crown High school, Dundee was it.

Rick

LUCKYDAWG13
01-12-2013, 06:48 PM
LITH = Lake in the Hills

Bad Water Bill
01-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Another shameless boot.[smilie=1:

Bad Water Bill
01-15-2013, 11:18 AM
We now have a place to list your favorite gunsmith.

Stop by and share information on all of your favorite subject.

After all this YOUR site for all things Illinois

Slingshot
01-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Morning all,

I am about 45 minutes west of Chicago (grew up there, fond memories 30 years ago. have no desire to go back) In Kane County.

Slingshot / Jeff

Bad Water Bill
01-17-2013, 12:48 PM
I just posted the IGOLD bus schedule at

ILLINOIS POLITICS a place for legislative information

Check it and I will see you at the convention center.

YES my reservations are in.[smilie=w:

XTOL
01-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Knox County...Galesburg area. Lived in Illinois all my life but have given up and
moving soon to Iowa. Not going to miss it.

Silver Eagle
01-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Downers Grove here. Relocating soon to Algonquin.

Bad Water Bill
01-21-2013, 03:06 PM
We will be adding a few more things in the next few days so check in and make sure you are logged in as a member..:roll:

Alvarez Kelly
01-22-2013, 01:01 AM
Across the big muddy from St Louis.

Bad Water Bill
01-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Time for another bump.

I know there are more than 26 members here that live in Illinois so do not be bashful.

Jump in the water is nice and heated. :bigsmyl2:

mjwcaster
01-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for starting the list George, it looks great so far.
Sorry I still haven't called, Guess I haven't been a real sociable person lately. Just called my 2 best friends and let them know I have a new number (after 1 1/2 months).
Which Igold bus are you taking?
The one leaving from Matteson looks like my best bet.
I've never gone before, but would like to this year.
I haven't been on here much lately, most of my time has been spent over at Illinoiscarry.com (thanks to you) :-)
Right now I have been selling some guns off and trying to get different guns and tools so i can finally start teaching NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle classes, instead of just helping out at youth camps and such.

Oh and hello to all our Illinois casting friends from Manteno (Kankakee County).

Matt

Bad Water Bill
02-09-2013, 11:47 PM
BTT + We are now listing GUN SHOWS :Fire:

List the ones in your area.:coffee:

Nanook
02-10-2013, 09:46 AM
I also reside in IL. Will County not far from Joliet. If it wasn't for Chicago, IL wouldn't be a bad place to live.

Some say IL politicians serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.

I'm a member of the NRA, ISRA, and the ISRA range near Bonfield. Great place to shoot by the way.

Bad Water Bill
02-14-2013, 01:34 AM
A Way for Your Voice to be Heard at Speaker Madigan's Public Hearings on Proposed Right to Carry

and Other Gun Issues.

Public Invited to Speak

and/or File Witness Slips

Speaker Mike Madigan has called for two public hearings for Illinois residents to voice their support or opposition to proposed Right to Carry legislation.

This is an opportunity to speak out against a Chicago-style carry law and in support of a fair and reasonable law. It is also an opportunity to speak against firearm and magazine bans and other firearm related issues. Please plan to attend one of these meetings and make your voice heard. Seating will be limited so plan to arrive early.

If you cannot attend, please go online and file a witness slip showing your support or opposition to key firearm related issues.

For instructions on how to fill out the witness slips, can be found at this link to IllinoisCarry.com

Don't miss this important opportunity

to be heard!!

Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013

Noon

Room 114 State Capitol

Springfield, IL

Attendees will be required to show official state identification and pass through strict security.

Friday, Feb. 22, 2013

10:00 a.m.

6th Floor Committee Room, Michael A. Bilandic Bldg. 160 N. LaSalle St

Chicago, IL

IllinoisCarry Fundraiser!

Fun, Food, Music, Raffles!!!

Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013

Noon - Midnight

Benton Elks, Industrial Park Road

Benton, IL

$5.00 Admission - $5.00 Elks Dinner Plate

Entertainment

Chas Ligon, Mockingbird Hill, Blue Confusion,

and more!

Come support a good cause!!

St. Clair County Right to Carry

Town Hall Meeting

Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013

7:00-9:00 pm

VFW Post 805
221 West First Street, O'Fallon, IL 62269

Meeting is free and open to the public

Union County Right to Carry

Town Hall Meeting

Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013

7:00-9:00 pm

The Blue Boar

920 Kratzinger Hollow Rd, Cobden, IL

Meeting is free and open to the public

Right to Carry

Rally and March!!

As Gun Owners We Are

Heading Into The Fight of Our Lives!

PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!!

Chicago legislators want to ban common, everyday, self-defense, and hunting firearms under the guise of calling them "assault weapons". Chicago legislators want to pass a carry law that is "so restrictive that it's essentially non-existent". Chicago legislators want to defy the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals which gave them 180 days to pass a reasonable carry law!

To make sure this does not happen, firearm owners and Second Amendment supporters must make their voices heard in Springfield at the State Capitol.

Mark Your Calendars!

Schedule the day off from work!

Join the largest Right to Carry march in history!

Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day

"IGOLD"

Wed. March 6, 2013

Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, IL

10:30 a.m. - Doors Open

11:00 a.m. Concessions Open

Noon - Legislative Briefing

1:15 p.m. March to the State Capitol!!

4:00 pm After Party at Vinegar Hill Mall

107 W. Cook St. (2 blocks south of Capitol Bldg.)

Reserve a seat on one of the many charter buses at IGOLD.isra.org.

IGOLD t-shirts, hoodies, and caps available online and at the PCCC the day of the event!

IGOLD Marshals Needed!

Bad Water Bill
02-22-2013, 11:45 AM
We are down to less than 2 weeks.

Looks like ALL of the buses will be leaving from VINEGAR HILL MALL so we can meet somewhere in one of the businesses OR IF the weather is nice by the lot with the buses.

Lets hear from all that will be attending and YOUR ideas. :-D

Bad Water Bill
03-01-2013, 05:59 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM

Looks like only 4 of us will be at IGOLD

I have one members # so I can meet up with Hamish after the march.

Guess me and Girty have to bathe more than once a year to be sociable folks.:bigsmyl2:

missionary5155
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Greetings
If I could russle up $1200 real fast I would very much enjoy being there.
Mike in Peru

Bad Water Bill
03-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Greetings
If I could russle up $1200 real fast I would very much enjoy being there.
Mike in Peru

Mike open a NORTH FACING WINDOW AROUND 1-2pm YOUR TIME and the shouting you hear will be us marching.:)

w0fms
03-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Keep up the fight people of Illinois. I grew up in Cook County, my mother unfortunately still lives there-- my wife is from down state in Clark County. Unfortunately, I can never go back.. but I'm still pulling for you all. Even now I live in Iowa.. I don't think I moved far enough away...

Bad Water Bill
03-07-2013, 02:49 PM
IGOLD REPORT

A report shamelessly stolen about the day.

Wow, just got home from IGOLD. My wife was getting worn out (to anyone who was there, she was the little blonde running over everyone's toes with her electric wheelchair) so we didn't make the after party. (Oh, and sorry about the sore toes) :P

What an experience!! The speeches by Todd, Mary Shepard, Otis McDonald, and the IRSA leadership were inspiring.

As I listened to the speeches and put faces with the names of the leaders in our struggle here in Illinois I realized something. Those people on the stage...they are our Jefferson's, Madison's, and Washington's. They are our heroes, the people who are leading the fight against the oppressive nature of our government.

Due to my wife's disability we didn't participate in the march, the cold is just to hard on her. We left the convention center before the March and headed to the capital where she went inside while I watched the march approach from the east side of the Capital.

It was an AWESOME site. The chanting could be heard from blocks away and as people began to pour into the lawn and gather around for more speeches I realized WE CAN and WILL win this fight. I don't know how many people attended, thousands for sure, but my wife, who's lobbied many times for disability rights, said she's never seen anything like it. You couldn't hardly move in the capital there were so many people, the majority in gold.

I snapped a few pics with my phone, not the greatest of cameras, but if anyone knows how to post them (do I use snapfish etc) let me know and I'll put them up.

What an amazing day.

Oh, and my wife (who honestly shocked me by wanting to come along today) has gotten more and more interested in the fight to restore our 2A rights. She has, for 20 years of marriage, resisted getting a FOID. I've always had one so there was no need for her too also she said. Well when we got home I had to print out the application for her and she informed me the next gun we purchase is HERS. :laugh:

It wasn't hard to agree, since I've been planning to buy her a pistol anyway. :cool:

What an awesome experience.

bbs70
03-07-2013, 10:09 PM
I'll be darned, I saw that lady & her husband, I even held the door for her one time.

Mary Shepard was there.
I remembered the Mary Shepard incident from '09.
http://churchsecuritymember.com/two-victims-in-anna-il-church-attack-sept-28-2009/

Mary and another lady were robbed in a church, beaten, and left for dead.

As Mary was giving a small speech a gentleman on the stage inturrupted her momentarily to tell us in the audience that Mary had been told if she had thicker doors the attack wouldn't have happened.
Therefore a gun wouldn't have been needed.

Of course Otis was there, was supprised to see him since most if not all northern busses were cancelled.

On an off note, I saw a t-shirt in the lobby and just had to get one for my wife.

It said

Bad Water Bill
03-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Otis road the Evergreen Park bus a few years. Lately he has been arriving a day or 2 earlier to meet with others.

Not sure it is for health reasons or scheduling of other meetings or things I will not mention but sure miss the great conversations I enjoyed with him.

As for Mary Shepard I am sorry I missed her.

It was not all bad yesterday As it was RHONDA EZELL that called me at 5:30 to say the bus was cancelled. Again another person we owe a lot to.

Bad Water Bill
03-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Time for another BUMP as I see some new captives of Illinois tyranny have joined us.

Bad Water Bill
03-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Politicians are at it AGAIN

Just received this message from a fellow member about another special deal.

To my fellow Illinois residents,

I'm needing all of you, regardless of where you live to help me out. Recently, Ameren Power Company has taken on a new project to build a 345k volt transmission line across the state. Some of you in the Champaign area may have heard of it.

Ameren filed for this massive project with the ICC under the expedited process allowed by current law. As you can imagine, a project of this size is impacting many families in a very negative way. The secondary route planned by Ameren would put this line in my front yard, less than 400 feet from my front door!!! The effects of EMF's are somewhat undecided, but the simple fact that it may increase the risk of childhood leukemia is enough for my wife and I to move if the line comes our way.

Senate Bill 1874 would change the existing law to force Ameren to use the standard filing procedure (instead of the expedited process) while also protecting numerous areas like schools, etc.

I'm here to ask all of you a HUGE favor. Please contact your state legislators and tell them you support this bill. Honestly, it's a no brainer bill that will protect all residents in the state. No matter where you live, please try and get as many Senators and Reps on board with this bill! In addition, please pass this along to everyone you know.....ya never know when a power company may try to put a line through your yard!!!

Thanks so much,

Yes I do know this person and his credentials are GOLDEN.

All residents of adjacent states should be made aware of the proposed project as well or the lines could be DIRECTLY over your home next.

Bad Water Bill
04-02-2013, 04:28 AM
I just received confirmation from MOLLY B on getting more help in Illinois

Firearm Alert Vol. 8, No. 19 Mar. 31, 2013

Stop by the IllinoisCarry Facebook page and hit LIKE!

IllinoisCarry Joins

Firearm Policy Coalition!

IllinoisCarry is pleased to announce that is has joined with gun rights organizations across the nation as a member organization of the Firearms Policy Coalition.

All IllinoisCarry members are urged to sign up at the Firearms Policy Coalition website, which is a new and richly featured tool to enable each of us to monitor legislative activity in our own state as well as in other states and on the national level. One thing we have learned is that we don't exist in a vacuum here in Illinois. Legislation that originates in other states can find its way here and sometimes the best defense is to help defeat it there before it gains traction.

As a member of FPC, IllinoisCarry is participating in an incredibly useful tool to track Federal legislation and endorse or oppose bills. Individuals that visit the site can register their support or opposition and generate customizable letters to their Federal legislators. PopVox allows you to not only register your support or opposition, but to comment and view other's comments. The Firearms Policy Coalition has its own page listing Federal bills it is tracking and IllinoisCarry, as a member organization, will have its own page.

Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page as we integrate these powerful tools into our arsenal and leverage them in our quest to protect the Second Amendment for ourselves and our posterity.

A project of CCRKBA, CAL-FFL, Second Amendment Foundation, and The Calguns Foundation, Firearms Policy Coalition strives to offer a modern, effective platform for education, outreach, and grassroots advocacy of Second Amendment civil rights.

cbrick
04-02-2013, 05:52 AM
So here I am in N. Central Arkansas and they have started running radio ads for fighting Illinois/Chicago gun laws. I was driving at the time I heard it and didn't catch the name of the group but it looks like they are working on it huh.

Rick

Bad Water Bill
04-02-2013, 06:29 AM
So here I am in N. Central Arkansas and they have started running radio ads for fighting Illinois/Chicago gun laws. I was driving at the time I heard it and didn't catch the name of the group but it looks like they are working on it huh.

Rick

Illinois Carry is the big mover here in Illinois.

This year we had over 8K troops Including full families march on the state capitol. Would have been OVER 10k but mother nature stepped in and deposited 10" of ICE and snow on the highways. Even my bus was cancelled for the first time in 7 years.

There will be a lot more happening before 6-10-13[smilie=w::bigsmyl2:[smilie=w::bigsmyl2:[smilie=w:

Bad Water Bill
04-05-2013, 10:19 AM
ALERT – YOUR ACTION REQUIRED:

WILL COUNTY BOARD TO VOTE ON CONCEALED CARRY RESOLUTION

PLEASE BE THERE TO SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT RESOLUTION

WHEN: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 8:30 AM (please plan to be there by 8:00)
WHERE: Will County Office Building, County Board Room, 302 North Chicago Street, Joliet

This resolution passed through committee last month but was returned to
the committee by the Executive Committee to finalize the language of the
Resolution following a last minute Amendment.

Please pass this Alert along to your friends and relatives.

Please post this Alert to any and all Internet Blogs or Bulletin Boards to which you may belong.

You do not have to live in Will County to attend!

Bad Water Bill
04-08-2013, 07:33 AM
If you are going to attend please let me know and I will try and bring something for you to wear that SHOUTS IGOLD even at night.[smilie=s:

The antis hate to see us coming. Yes even THE REVEREND JACKSON has been known to turn his buses around and head back home.

Things might not be your size but just drape a shirt over your own for the meeting.

Bad Water Bill
04-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Go to Illinois casters and read Todd Vandermyde, NRA Lobbyist REPORT. A secret has been revealed:bigsmyl2::bigsmyl2:

Wots
04-15-2013, 08:26 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/group.php?discussionid=584&do=discuss

Bad Water Bill
04-17-2013, 09:01 PM
ISRA-SUPPORTED HB 0997 COMING UP FOR A VOTE SOON

HB 0997, the ISRA supported version of Concealed Carry will be coming up for a vote at any time. It is urgently important that you take action immediately.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET THIS BILL PASSED

1. Call your State Representative and politely inform them that you are a law-abiding Illinois firearm owner and that you want them to vote “YES” on HB0997. If you do not know who your state representative is, the Illinois State Board of Elections has an interactive search page here:
http://www.elections.state.il.us/Dis...ByAddress.aspx

If you know who your representative is, you can find their contact info here:
www.ilga.gov/house/.

2. Politely inform your representative that you OPPOSE any bill that is a “MAY ISSUE”

3. Be sure to pass this alert on to your friends and family and ask them to make calls as well.

4. Be sure to post this alert to any and all Internet blogs and bulletin boards to which you belong.

Back to the phones AGAIN

41 mag fan
04-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Don't live in that state anymore...THANK GOD....but i sure wouldn't be polite on any correspondence to those thieves in office. They've done nothing but bend the Illinesians over and break it off in them!!

Bad Water Bill
04-18-2013, 10:12 AM
I just checked this mourning and the clock said 51 days till a REASONABLE CCW law MUST be in place.

We just might get CONSTITUTIONAL carry.

June 9 Illinois residents will be able to say FREE AT LAST,FREE AT LAST.

And Chicago will NOT be able to use home rule to keep its residents in SLAVERY.:bigsmyl2:

Should we have a march down State street with Colt 45s in our holsters to celebrate? [smilie=p::drinks:[smilie=w:

Don Purcell
04-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Bill, that sounds like a peach of an idea!

NSP64
04-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Went to the house site can't figure if it was voted on or chaired or floored ??????????
No wonder nothing gets done there its too confusing.

Bad Water Bill
04-18-2013, 07:09 PM
From TODD today

Posted Today, 12:10 PM
The amendment for HB997 was just filed.

There are some revisions. The parking lot language is what will stick out the most. Understand that there the langauge prvents people from gathering inparking lots pf prohibited places, but allows you to store the gun in your car if you go to say a school.

Lets not over analyze this stuff here in a public forum the and after this i can explain more about what took place.

Been a long 48 hours but things are looking good

I keep telling you folks where to get CURRENT information on Illinois politics but does anyone listen to a DIRTY OLD MAN?

NAAAAAAAH:kidding:

Bad Water Bill
04-19-2013, 03:18 AM
HERE WE GO.

Illinois Moves Closer to "Court Carry"

Carry Bill HB997 Pulled

From Consideration

On Thursday, Rep. Brandon Phelps pulled carry bill HB997 from consideration when it became apparent that it would not have the needed votes to pass. The final tally of 64 votes was well over a majority but 7 votes shy of the 71 super majority needed.

The U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals has given the IL General Assembly until June 9th to pass a reasonable carry law. With Thursday's vote and the clock ticking away, it looks like the General Assembly is willing to risk "going over the constitutional carry cliff" without a carry law on the books!

Counting down to June 9, 2013!

Epd230
04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
So, am I right in thinking that on June 9th, when no carry law is passed, then anyone can carry concealed, anywhere, anytime? No training, no license needed?

In other words, a true state where: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Kinda defines the whole right not being infringed thing doesn't it.

BTW. Illinois resident living in Kane Co

NSP64
04-20-2013, 12:07 AM
I guess if you have a FOID card then you can carry.

Bad Water Bill
04-20-2013, 01:06 AM
If the legislators can not come to any REASONABLE agreement then CONSTITUTIONAL carry is the law of the state.

That means ANYONE that can get their hands on a gun can carry.

In my opinion that is not a good idea either but what does a vet with many years of casting,reloading and shooting know compared to THE BALLERINA DANCER who has never fired one round from any firearm know?:evil:

missionary5155
04-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Good morning
Bill is correct. People used to grow up in a responsable community. Now we have undisciplined packs of mindless music junkies lead by satan worshipers whose doctrin of death and destruction guides them into depths we care not to think about. You want death worshipers locked and loaded ? Even the green machine figured out some individuals were fine as "cooks helpers one each" .
Point two.. Fine sons of the state of ILL, if you are not on the ILLinois Concelled Carry email list .. do so today ! I started 6 months ago. I write E"s weekly (near daily sometimes) to ILL "leaders".
These 4 weeks are very important. You say nothing.. You get nothing.
Mike in Peru

Wots
04-20-2013, 10:38 AM
So.....who determines what "REASONABLE" is? The courts?

GabbyM
04-20-2013, 12:16 PM
F.O.I.D. law has not been struck down. Thus for Illinois residents you'll still need the card to remove a gun from your home.
For Chicago residents. Most city gun ordnances will be out the window. Probably take a court case to prove it.

From what I can tell our Illinois FOID card is harder to get than most states CC permits. Just as effective today is our enhanced drivers licenses. The way I understand it LEO's can scan the bar code to see everything government has on you. If you've been ordered by a court not have firearms it shows up. FOID IMHO is out dated. I paid a pile of money to get a photo for my last renewal then they just used my DL photo which was older but a mouse click away. In 1968 when FOID was pushed upon us we didn't have photo drivers licenses. Or computer data bases. Or cell phones that scan bar codes then hook up to a huge computer.

Bad Water Bill
04-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Just wondering if I am wasting my time and CAST BOOLIT space since only a very few Illinois residents ever post there?

Spring is here so tell us what you are doing in ILLINOIS and where. I promise I will NOT catch all of the fish,mess up your favorite camp grounds or steal any of the brass you lost. I will just put it in the nearest brass bucket.[smilie=s:

Bad Water Bill
05-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Don't forget Illinois has the purple post law now so you don't have to post actual signs. reference http://ilga.gov/legi...DF/097-0477.pdf (Public Act 97-9477

"Public Act 97-0477 gives landowners or lessees the option of marking their property with a series of purple marks on trees or posts. Until January 1, 2013, landowners or lessees using purple marks must continue to issue a “no trespassing” notice either by oral or written notice to particular individuals or by posting appropriate signage at the main entrance to the property in question.
The purple marks must be either:

A vertical line of at least 8 inches in length. The bottom of the mark shall be between 3 and 5 feet high. Each mark shall be no more than 100 feet from another such mark and be readily visible to any person approaching the property.

or

A post capped or otherwise marked on at least its top 2 inches. The bottom of the cap or mark shall be between 3 feet and 5 feet 6 inches high. Posts so marked shall be no more than 36 feet apart and be readily visible to any person approaching the property. Prior to applying a cap or mark that is visible from both sides of a fence shared by different property owners or lessees, all such owners or lessees must agree to the decision to post their own property.

Trespassing on property so marked constitutes a Class B misdemeanor, except when a person trespasses using a motor vehicle if the marked area is an orchard; an enclosed area containing livestock; a barn or other agricultural building containing livestock; or an field that is used or capable of being used for growing crops. Such trespassing constitutes a Class A misdemeanor.
No landowner or lessee is authorized to post purple marks if doing so would violate any applicable law, rule, ordinance, order, covenant, bylaw, declaration, regulation, restriction, contract, or other instrument.
Public Act 97-0477 does not apply to real property located in a municipality of over 2,000,000 inhabitants."

Special thanks to ILLINOISCARRY.COM

Bad Water Bill
05-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, you need a break, come out for Savage Day at the ISRA Range!

This Saturday, May 18, 9:00am to 3:00pm

Saturday, May 18th is "Savage Day" at the ISRA's world-class rifle range in Bonfield. This very special event is one that no shooting enthusiast should miss! And, best of all, it's FREE!

Representatives of Savage Arms will be on hand at the Range to demonstrate the company's line of rifles, including their models designed for women! Attendees who hold valid FOID cards will actually be able to test fire the latest Savage models at no charge. Our friends at Hornady Manufacturing are supplying ammunition for this event. This event runs from from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. If we run out of ammo, the event ends, and in years past this has happened around 2:00pm.

We'll be waiting for you!

Here's the details:

WHAT: Savage Day

WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 2012, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

WHERE: ISRA Rifle Range, 1589N 7000W Road, Bonfield, IL. The Range is about one mile north of Route 17 on Warner Bridge Road.

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - RAIN OR SHINE

Attention: ISRA Range members, there are still openings for volunteers at Savage Day, which is a great opportunity to earn a workday. Please arrive by 8:00, and call the office at 815-635-3198 or send email to range@isra.org if you intend to volunteer.

imsoooted
05-14-2013, 10:58 PM
bill, don't give up on us lazy Illinois casters....we will contribute .....had a "trout weekend" at our club last weekend. we stock one of our ponds with trout and give awards for largest, heaviest etc. a good time for young and old. its my range RSO day this sunday and its never dull what with all the new shooters these days. lots of questions and opinions, and we try to make sure everyone leaves with a smile, talking about the " Bullseye " they hit.(after a couple boxes of shells) I will try to be a more frequent contributor. fraternally,

'soooted

Bad Water Bill
05-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Well it looks like the dam has been breached.

From the ISRA minutes ago

CCW BILL ALERT - SB 2193 - VIABLE PROPOSAL ON THE TABLE

After many years of working to advance a Right to Carry bill, there is a viable proposal on the table. This bill, SB 2193, sponsored by Representative Brandon Phelps, is not a perfect bill but it does have several good points, for example:

 Shall issue

 Statewide pre-emption of all gun laws

 Commercially available training

 Vehicles will be a safe haven

However, the bill does call for:

 16 hours of training, although some previous training will count toward those hours

 $150.00 license fee, for five years

 Carry on mass transportation prohibited

This bill, if passed, will bring Right to Carry to Illinois, but due to the restrictions in the bill we are neutral on the bill.

While many people have been involved in this effort, Representative Brandon Phelps has demonstrated superior leadership and should be commended for his resolve.

Not just what we want but the water is RUSHING thru the breach.

We ned to keep the pressure on Springfield AND remember to say a greatful THANK YOU to each and every one that has helped so far.

No our politicians did not deliver just what we wanted but they broke their backs getting us this far.

When this is passed into law I will try to get folks like TODD and MOLLY B along with a few others MAILING ADDRESS so we can send them a personal THANK YOU card.

You will only get it if you are a member of ILLINOISCASTERS and P M me.

Bad Water Bill
05-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Is there much activity at IllinoisCarry.com over the new proposal?

Crashed the server.

Yes we do care.

GabbyM
05-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Bill :
Thanks for being on top of this.
After I get the beans in the ground I may catch up.
FYI count me in the no compromise camp. We will be a long time getting another shot at this one.

Noted yesterday the Brits watched for twenty minutes while those two Islamist chopped that young soldier and father into pieces. Before police arrived and shot them down. A female officer btw which I find very gratifying since the Islamist despise females.

That's all I have to say about that.

Bad Water Bill
05-28-2013, 10:21 AM
ILLINOIS STATE RIFLE ASSN

URGENT ALERT - YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

SENATE PRESIDENT CULLERTON AND SENATOR KOTOWSKI SCHEMING TO DERAIL CONCEALED CARRY

Senate gun grabbers John Cullerton, Dan Kotowski and Kwame Raoul were busy this holiday weekend constructing a plan to derail the passage of concealed carry legislation.

As most of you know, House Speaker Madigan and Rep. Phelps last week hammered out a concealed carry bill (SB2193) that passed the House with 85 votes. Although the bill was not 100% of what law-abiding Illinois gun owners were hoping for, SB2193 serves as a good baseline for the institution of state-wide personal protection measures.

As expected, anti-gun extremists in the Illinois Senate went to work immediately with a plan to shut down SB2193 when it came over from the House. Based on what the ISRA has learned, Cullerton-Kotowski-Raoul have come up with a bill of their own that would have so many exemptions that concealed carry permits would be impossible to get. Furthermore, there are reportedly so many restrictions in their proposal that, even if you were fortunate enough to be granted a carry permit, there would be very few areas where you would be able to carry legally. Of course, the places where concealed carry would be the most necessary are exempted in the Cullerton-Kotowski-Raoul "no carry" plan.

One thing is for certain, Senate President John Cullerton has refused to allow Sen. Forby to call SB2193 for a vote in the Senate - effectively killing the bill.

We are not 100% sure as of yet what the Cullerton-Kotowski-Raoul bill number will be. We think it will come as an amendment to HB0183.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO STOP CULLERTON FROM HIJACKING CONCEALED CARRY:

1. Immediately call your Illinois Senator and politely tell the person on the phone that you are a law-abiding Illinois gun owner and that you oppose Senate President Cullerton's attempts to hijack concealed carry. Politely tell the person that you expect the Senator to vote against any concealed carry proposal Cullerton tries to advance. If you do not know who your Illinois Senator is, click this link:

Illinois State Board of Elections

2. Please pass this alert on to your family and friends, ask them to make calls as well.

3. Please post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.

REMEMBER: The fate of concealed carry is in your hands!

Hamish
05-28-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.isra.org/legislation/

Bad Water Bill
06-14-2013, 07:56 PM
PEORIA —

Tazewell County State's Attorney Stewart Umhotlz announced Friday he would not prosecute people who carry a firearm outside their home if that person is legally allowed to possess a weapon.

"A citizen who wishes to exercise their Second Amendment right to carry a firearm outside of the home for self-defense should not be placed in the situation where they fear prosecution if they exercise a Constitutional Right," the prosecutor said in a news release.

The prosecutor lamented in the statement that Illinois has often "occupied the last in the nation status" and noted the state is the only state which doesn't allow concealed carry.

From the state, it appears Umholtz indicated his office would exercise discertion to decide if a person's conduct rose to the level of a criminal offense.

Tazewell County now joins two other counties in Illinois which are seemingly allowing concealed carry. In the last two weeks, prosecutors in Madison County and Randolph County have both issued statements similar to Umholtz's

Also, the sheriff in Clinton County says any armed person found in his jurisdiction from counties that allow concealed weapons won't be arrested.

Read more: http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x1806087374/Concealed-carry-now-OK-in-Tazewell-County-prosecutor-says#ixzz2WEfw8ZxQ

DCP
06-14-2013, 08:26 PM
http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/Tazewell-County-States-Attorney--211577951.html

Bad Water Bill
06-14-2013, 09:30 PM
ALERT – Village Board Meetings with Municipal Gun Regulations on the Agenda - Monday, June 17, 7:30pm

Deerfield, Buffalo Grove trying to pass so-called "Assault Weapon" Bans

After the passage of IL HB-183 (amended to be CCW) through both houses of the Illinois Legislature, Rep Drury and Lt. Gov Sheila Simon have issued statements urging the passage of local firearms bans during a window of time provided for in the bill.

Simon and Drury are promoting bans on semi-automatic firearms that you own under the guise of "Assault Weapons". This would likely include popular sporting and defensive firearms like the AR-15, and standard-capacity magazines for all kinds of handguns and rifles. Law-abiding gun owners could face confiscation of their firearms or criminal prosecution.

At this time, Deerfield and Buffalo Grove appear to be considering new local ordinances at their next meeting on Monday. It is important that residents be there at these meetings to voice their opposition by addressing the board. If you live in either of these communities area, please go to that meeting. Be sure to arrive early to ensure that you gain entrance to the meeting. (suggested arrival: 6:45 pm)

For talking points against semi-auto bans, copies of proposed ordinances, the latest schedules of meetings and more resources; please visit http://isra.org/townhall .

Please forward this alert to your mailing list and post it on your favorite forum.

If you hear of more local attempts to pass an "Assault Weapon Ban" in another community, please contact the ISRA office at 815-635-3198 or send an email to the ISRA Hotline (hotline@isra.org) and pass along the info.

What: Deerfield Village Board Meeting - Agenda (pdf)
Where: Village Hall, 850 Waukegan Road, Deerfield
When: Monday, June 17, 7:30 pm

What: Buffalo Grove Village Board Meeting - Agenda (pdf) - see page 11-C
Where: Village Hall, 50 Raupp Boulevard, Buffalo Grove
When: Monday, June 17, 7:30 pm

MakeMineA10mm
06-14-2013, 09:59 PM
What is with that Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Morton Grove area? Lots of hand-wringers in that locality. (For those not familiar, these towns are all close to one another and are suburbs or "bedroom communities" of Chicago on the near North or near NW side.) i thought the shooting/gang-crime problem was a downtown and South-side issue?

searcher4851
06-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Unfortunately, the Chicago suburban area is loaded with scared people that couldn't take care of themselves, and thereby don't want anyone else to be able to take care of themself either. The really sad part is that the population density is so high, that they have a huge influence on the laws for the whole state. With voter turnout the way it usually is, just the votes from Cook county can swing the whole state's electoral votes to the democrats in national elections. Cook county has a population of a little over 5.2 million people. The whole state is less than 13 million. DeKalb county, where I live, has a population of a little over 104 thousand. Makes it hard to overcome the cook county machine.

Bad Water Bill
06-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Urgent Alert !

These IL Communities Voting To

Ban Your Firearms

As Early As Monday, June 17th!!

Gov. Quinn, Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon and anti-gun state legislators are urging home-rule communities to ban commonly owned, utility semi-auto firearms before the new Right to Carry law if passed, becomes law. The new law would provide a limited10 day, one time only, window for passage of such a ban. The law will prevent any future bans from being passed so the anti-gunners are pushing hard to get as many bans in place as possible as quickly as possible.

If you live in one of the communities listed in this alert, please attend the village/city meeting and voice your opposition to any ordinance banning firearms, firearm accessories, and/or magazines in your community!

Let's stop these bans in their tracks! Attend your city council meeting. Remember to keep your statements short and to the point. Be respectful but firm in your resolve. Remember to ask the council these two important questions:

1. What are the current statistics of these particular firearms being used in crimes in your community?

2. Does your community have the financial resources to set aside for funding a legal defense of the ban in a court challenge?

The meetings are open to the public, plan to arrive early to be sure you get a seat. If you cannot attend, please contact your council members and let them know the people in your community do not want any further infringements on their right to keep and bear arms!

DEERFIELD

Board of Trustees Meeting

Monday, June 17, 2013

7:30 P.M.

Second Floor Robert D. Franz Council Chambers

Deerfield Village Hall

850 Waukegan Road, Deerfield, IL

Mayor

Harriet Rosenthal

harrietrose@comcast.net 847-945-5000

Trustees

Bob Benton

bobbenton@prodigy.net 847-945-5000

Alan Farkas

alfafoxtrot1@gmail.com 847-945-5000

Tom Jester

tapjester@yahoo.com 847-945-5000

Robert Nadler

Robert.D.Nadler@gmail.com 847-945-5000

Bill Seiden

wss5@comcast.net 847-945-5000

Barbara Struthers

bjstruthers@bjsltd.net 847-945-5000

BUFFALO GROVE

Village Board Meeting
Monday June 17, 2013

Council Chambers, 50 Raupp Blvd, Buffalo Grove, IL

Village President

Jeffrey S. Braiman

jbraiman@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Trustee

Jeff Berman

jberman@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Steve Trilling

strilling@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Beverly Sussman

bsussman@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Mike Terson

mterson@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Andrew Stein

astein@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

Lester A. Ottenheimer III

lottenheimer@vbg.org (847) 459-2525

LAKE FOREST

City Council Meeting

Monday, June 17, 2013

7:00 p.m.

City Hall, 220 E. Deerpath, Lake Forest, IL

Mayor

Donald P. Schoenheider

schoenheiderd@cityoflakeforest.com 847-770-3319

Aldermen

Kent Elliott Novit

novitk@cityoflakeforest.com 312-332-2407

Catherine A. Waldeck

WaldeckC@cityoflakeforest.com 847-234-6220

George A. Pandaleon

PandaleonG@cityoflakeforest.com 630-368-2247

David Moore

moored@cityoflakeforest.com 847-234-1021

Stanford Tack

TackS@cityoflakeforest.com 847-234-6482

Jack Reisenberg

reisenbergj@cityoflakeforest.com 847-735-0351

Michael R. Adelman

AdelmanM@cityoflakeforest.com 847-295-1190

Robert T. Palmer

PalmerR@cityoflakeforest.com 773-528-0200

SKOKIE

Village Board Meeting
Monday June 17, 2013

8:00 P.M.

Skokie Village Hall, 5127 Oakton Street, Skokie

Mayor

George Van Dusen

george.vandusen@skokie.org 847-933-8269
Trustees

Michele Bromber

mbromberg.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

Karen Gray-Keeler

kgray-keeler.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

Ralph Klein

rklein.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

Randall Roberts

rroberts.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

Edie Sue Sutker

esutker.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

Ilonka Ulrich

iulrich.webinfo@skokie.org 847-673-0500

METTAWA

Mayor And Board Of Trustees

Regular Meeting

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cottonwood Room - Hilton Garden Inn

26225 N. Riverwoods Blvd., Mettawa, Illinois

Mayor

Casey Urlacher

curlacher@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

Trustees

Bill Armstrong

barmstrong@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

Mary Brennan

mbrennan@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

Jeff Clark

jeffclark@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

Roger Lane

rlane@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

John Maier

jmaier@mettawa.org (847) 573-1460

Tim Towne

tjttdg@aol.com (847) 573-1460

OSWEGO
Village Meeting
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
7:00 P.M.

Oswego Village Hall, 100 Parkers Mill, Oswego, IL

Village President

Brian LeClercq

bleclercq@oswegoil.org 630-554-1555

Trustees

Tony Giles

tgiles@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

Terry Michels

tmichels@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

Gail Johnson

gjohnson@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

Pam Parr

pparr@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

Judy Sollinger

jsollinger@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

Scott Volpe

svolpe@oswegoil.org 630-554-3618

HIGHLAND PARK

Committee of the Whole City Council

Monday, June 24, 2013

4:30 P.M.

City Hall, 1707 St. Johns Avenue, Highland Park, IL

Mayor

Nancy R. Rotering

Mayor Rotering (847) 926-1009

Councilmen

Anthony E. Blumberg

Tony Blumberg (312) 972-8666

Paul Frank

Paul Frank (312) 343-9840

Daniel A. Kaufman

Daniel A. Kaufman (847) 209-0956

Alyssa Knobel

Alyssa Knobel

David Naftzger

David Naftzger (847) 863-1679

Kim Stone

Kim Stone

NSP64
06-17-2013, 06:37 AM
I notice they are all suburbs of the Kingdom.
Go figure.

Bad Water Bill
06-17-2013, 07:26 AM
While it is north of I 80, OSWEGO is about 50 miles from Chit Kaga on the Fox River. Not sure about Metewa but the rest of those towns residents would never lower themselves to talk to a peon like me.

Lake Forest is the place where Mr T dropped $$$ to buy acreage in a town famous for their STATELY OAK TREES then proceeded to have ALL of the trees removed from his property. :twisted:

DCP
06-17-2013, 06:15 PM
She is at it again

http://voices.suntimes.com/lisa-madigan-asks-u-s-supreme-court-for-second-extension-to-appeal-concealed-carry-case/

http://www.examiner.com/article/illinois-ag-lisa-madigan-asks-scotus-for-second-concealed-carry-appeal-extension

NSP64
06-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Link don't work

DCP
06-18-2013, 12:55 PM
http://bigstory.ap.org/photo/lisa-madigan-5

we will see how long this link works

Bad Water Bill
06-18-2013, 01:18 PM
IIRC the SCOTUS told her once before (back in January) they would not review the ruling.

If they did take the case the fear is that ALL "may issue" could be ruled unconstitutional.

Have at it Lisa and your entire democratic base across the nation will remember WHEN you run for president in 2020.

DCP
06-18-2013, 07:08 PM
News just announced Lisa has till July 24 now

NSP64
06-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Cee yoU Next Tuesday

Bad Water Bill
06-18-2013, 08:06 PM
News just announced Lisa has till July 24 now

S C Justice Elaina Hagen granted her an extension on asking S C O T U S to review the 7th ruling, not an actual "yes we will review the case".

The governors clock is still ticking and that is the one that counts.

I think that will be the end of the line for Lisa.

Getting an extension is not expensive. Appearing before S C O T U S IS expensive and if you lose you pay both parties expenses.:twisted:

It cost Chit Kaga over 1.? million to N R A etc on the Otis Mc Donald case + we will never know Chit Kaga's legal bills.

Can someone who wants to be governor afford to WASTE 3 million on a case she knows she will loose?

Hamish
06-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Cee yoU Next Tuesday

Dear Lisa: 6-21 (key of 26)

Just in case, by any chance there is anyone who is not up to speed on exactly what is going on, "The Machine" is clawing for every second possible to apply their full weight in coersion and intimidation to force as many counties and cities to turn in anti weapons home rule paperwork to cause all the confusion and problems possible.

Bad Water Bill
06-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Dear Lisa: 6-21 (key of 26)

Just in case, by any chance there is anyone who is not up to speed on exactly what is going on, "The Machine" is clawing for every second possible to apply their full weight in coersion and intimidation to force as many counties and cities to turn in anti weapons home rule paperwork to cause all the confusion and problems possible.

While I do not consider myself an expert or up to speed I do remember the court requiring a REASONABLE law for the entire state.

Remember one state one law

I believe the court will still have to determine what is reasonable and what was added after their ruling.

I believe the court could rule all new RESTRICTIONS are unconstitutional

But then I have been known to be wrong ONCE before.[smilie=1:

Epd230
06-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Agreed. The reasonableness of this statute will be taken to court and possibly overturned. All these local ordinances will have been a waste if time.

Does anyone know if there is another state that has 200+ different standards on their concealed carry law?

Bad Water Bill
06-19-2013, 12:12 AM
The word PREEMPTIVE was placed in there to void all existing gun laws in the ENTIRE STATE.

This would OVER RIDE any and all home rule communities as well.

For obvious political reasons Chit Kaga was allowed to keep its assault weapons ban ONLY. Somewhere along the line a sentence was added that all home rule communities would have 10 days after the law takes effect to add any nonsense to their current gun laws and that would be OK with the politicians.

Suddenly the politicians are making their own determination of what the 7th ruling meant.

ONE STATE ONE LAW suddenly has no meaning for the 200+ Fiefdoms across the state.

More than this I am not going to feed the opposition.

Sorry All the government organizations that are tapped into our pages unconstitutionally, will hear no more on this .