PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding A Mold

HEAD0001
07-05-2007, 04:21 AM
I am trying to find a mold for my new ML. I have been looking for a mold like this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White's PowerPunch Conical Bullets

Manufactured from PowerLead and sized to within .001 of an inch of the land to land diameter of your MIT or White barrel. Each elonged bullet features a hard-hitting tapered ogive PowerNose, straight side walls, and a solid, slightly boattailed base for precise rifling engagement and drag reduction. When loading, PowerPunch rides easily along the lands until firmly seated on the powder charge. Upon firing, inertia causes the bullet to shorten and belly out into the rifling along its entire length, providing complete rifling engagement, shot-to-shot consistency and unbelivable down range accuracy. PowerPunch bullets are the most powerful muzzleloading bullets available with well over 1000 foot pounds of energy at 200 yards! Fifty (50) per package.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture did not show up. The bullet has six lube grooves. Is anyone familiar with this bullet? Unfortunately this bullet is sized to .503. My new ML will require sizing some where between .499 and .501. I am willing to order one if I need to. Or I would order one if I could find it. I will not know the exact sizing until I receive my new rifle(hopefully the next couple of days). I know my information here is vague, but I am hoping some one recognizes this description. Thanks Again, Tom.

Bullshop
07-05-2007, 12:33 PM
NEI makes a mold for the origonal White designed boolit. You should try the DWB's site (dirty white boy's). They can tell you anything you need to know about White rifles and boolits for them.
BIC/BS

HEAD0001
07-05-2007, 04:30 PM
I looked on the NEI web site twice before I posted. I must have missed it, I will look again. DWB web site? I will try that. Tom.

I am sure I did some thing wrong. I went to DWB and it was a **** site. Tom.

Bullshop
07-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Its NEI # 359C. http://dwbs.proboards28.com/index.cgi?board=bullets
That should work better.
BIC/BS