PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Patmarlins

PatMarlin
01-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

To get ahold of me for requests please send an email from my website or directly to:

mail (at) patmarlins (dot) com

For some reason, I cannot get thread notifications, PMs or emails with the new system here at CB. Yes I've set all the proper member settings.

I am very busy working in the shop daily but manage my time to get to all emails ASAP.

Thank you for your kindness, business.

Have a good New Year,

Pat ...:drinks:

Patmarlins™ -Specialty Products for Casting and Reloading
http://www.Patmarlins.com

Calibers Now in production-

7mm cal, 270 cal, 30 cal (includes 7.62x39, 303 Brit w/opt male die), 30PB cal (includes 7.62x39, 303 Brit w/opt male die), 338 cal, 32/8mm cal, 32PB cal (includes 8mm), 35 cal (includes 9mm), 35PB cal (Plain Base, includes 9mm), 40/10mmPB cal, 41 cal, 44PB cal, 44 cal, 44PB cal, 45 cal (fits both pistol and rifle), 9.3 cal, 45PB Pistol cal, 45PB Rifle cal, 45PBAR cal (tall check for the AR platform), 50 Cal Pistol (.501), 50 Cal Rifle (.512), 50PB Pistol, 50PB Rifle.

terraformer
01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Glad you are still around. I've sent an email to you using the send email function on this site and haven't heard back. I figured you were "Off" during the holidays. I will send again.

Thanks

PatMarlin
01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
I think Willy has it fixed, but email direct to me is always the best.

Had a computer control on one of my CNC machines get garbled from storms and giving me fits for some days here, but I think I have the new system working and back online.

Lots of new stuff on my website and more to come.

hicard
01-09-2013, 10:42 AM
I have tried contacting Pat twice now in regards to the two checkmakers I ordered. Never got a response. Was going to order two more but I think I will wait to see what is going on.

PatMarlin
01-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Here's your response that I sent:

Hi Ron,

Your order is on the bench waiting for some parts.

Some power outages caused a computer glitch for one of my machines and the company was closed for the Holidays so I am working to get it fixed with them ASAP.

Kindest regards,

Pat

Patmarlins™ -Specialty Products for Casting and Reloading
http://www.Patmarlins.com

Are you not getting my email? Maybe spam block on?

I'm a one man show here, and when things like a main machine hold up my line, I get behind. I have the machine back online as of yesterday, but will take me a few days here to get caught up and get everyone's order out.

Just the way it is.

Thanks for your patience,

Pat

PatMarlin
01-09-2013, 12:25 PM
There's a new section on my website called:

"Source for GAS CHECK Metals"

I have listed info there including a link to our own member "Yonky" who has his new website:

Coil and Foil Supplies

http://www.coilandfoil.com/

I've coordinated with Yonky to standardize my slot widths for various calibers for my customers so there will be yet another choice for us cast shooters on a metal supplier, for folks would like to buy precut strips.

I'm continually working on new ways to improve and increase production and productivity.

Just when I think I may have extra stock, orders come in and it's spoken for and I greatly appreciate the customer demand and desire to own my products.

The best bet is to get in an order and get in line, and I work daily to run parts and fill orders first come, first serve. Unfortunately, I have to keep things email based as there's no time for phone calls, and as much as I would like to talk with customers, I wouldn't have time to operate. What little extra time I have is spent with family and hopefully will get back to some shooting and fishing again soon.