PDA

View Full Version : Rooster Lubes No Longer Available

leadman
12-26-2012, 01:01 AM
I have used the Red Rooster boolit lube and other than staining the container red in the summer heat here worked pretty well. sadly they are no longer producing the boolit lubes. Seems the guy doing this retired.
They are looking for someone to take over that function. I may call them but with my health now I am not sure I can do it. Would be interesting to see what it would take to do this. I do have a 32 year old son that could use a second part time job! LOL

fryboy
12-26-2012, 03:45 AM
that would be nice as i too miss rooster lubes . what it would take is whatever capitol needed to buy the brand and formulas and some equipment and a strong desire , they started as a candle company , that i believe ,is still in business ( wonder if they use the same formula and we can just use the candles :P yeah i know it aint so but we can dream lolz ) , they also sell alot of house brands , case polish to midway and assorted other people,case lubes to hornady, i think dillon and quite a few others , i hope you could do it ! and wish you luck !!

3006mv
01-17-2013, 04:42 PM
yeah i am down to my last bottle. i will miss that stuff . I will have to try the 45/45/10, will need to buy more lla and then a tin of mineral spirits.

jmort
01-17-2013, 04:48 PM
I just got some 45/45/10 from LS Stuff. Very good deal in my opinion as opposed to me making it for myself.