PDA

View Full Version : I just commited

white eagle
12-23-2012, 03:48 PM
myself to a winter of predator hunting
just ordered a Fox pro electronic caller the Firestorm 50
now its time to work on the cast boolit for predators........................... yippee :Fire:

mkf350
12-23-2012, 05:29 PM
You'll love it! just be persistent could take 3 sets or 300 before you call in first predator.

reloader28
12-24-2012, 11:58 AM
What are you shooting?
243 with the RCBS 95gr SP then hollow pointed 3/8" deep with 1/16" bit at about 1800fps works. AWESOME varmint boolit.

x101airborne
12-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Good luck. I got the Krakatoa by Fox Pro and still havent figured it out. I gave up on it and went back to my old walkman with a Yellowhammer Woodpecker tape. Hey, one suggestion on gear, go on Midway's website and get that one winged woodpecker decoy. Hang it from a low limb with fishing line to where it is just off the ground. That wing goes to flappin making noise and lots of commotion on the ground. You probably never had bobcats come in so fast. And that decoy is under 10.00.

Bored1
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Good luck. I got the Krakatoa by Fox Pro and still havent figured it out. I gave up on it and went back to my old walkman with a Yellowhammer Woodpecker tape. Hey, one suggestion on gear, go on Midway's website and get that one winged woodpecker decoy. Hang it from a low limb with fishing line to where it is just off the ground. That wing goes to flappin making noise and lots of commotion on the ground. You probably never had bobcats come in so fast. And that decoy is under 10.00.

Would that work with coyotes too? Not many bobcats around where I live, but plenty of coyotes!