PDA

View Full Version : How to keep bullets in a clip?

historicfirearms
12-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm at an impass. I keep hearing New Yorkers on tv talk about high capacity (or even high caliber by one host) bullet clips. Now, I've got stripper clips for several different rifles, an en bloc M1 clip, and even a Steyr M95 clip, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep just a bullet, or even a boolit in them without it falling out on the floor. I did manage to stack about 47 boolits inside the Garand clip, but have no idea how they would feed in that automatic weapon without the rest of the cartridge. Obviously New Yorkers and DC politicians know a lot more about this stuff than I do. They keep asking who needs an assault weapon. Couldn't be us country folk who live over a half hour from the nearest police department. I guess one shot fired per minute from my high capacity bullet clip while I wait for the police to arrive is just too much for the city libs to feel safe.

41 mag fan
12-23-2012, 02:08 PM
It's not a matter of you being or feeling safe from a criminal, it's the criminals being safe from you. Lord forbid, you should need to defend yourself or your family from a criminal bent on doing harm

Artful
12-23-2012, 02:21 PM
http://www.revolveclothing.com/images/emailpics/blog_gwp1216.jpg

historicfirearms
12-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Ah! Now it makes sence.

hiram1
12-23-2012, 06:36 PM
The antis need to be the ones to come and get them bad old black guns.

blackthorn
12-23-2012, 07:30 PM
The thing that amazes me is the names of some of those jerks in NY trying to disarm the American people! To me, many of those names appear to be of Jewish origin. Did'nt WW2 teach them anything??? I wonder how many Jews supported old Adolph when he instituted gun registration in Germany in the 1930's.

garym1a2
12-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Funny how people want to ban things they don't know what they are. Like wanting to ban sniper rifles which are just hunting rifles with heavy barrels and facy stocks.

montana_charlie
12-23-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm at an impass. I keep hearing New Yorkers on tv talk about high capacity (or even high caliber by one host) bullet clips. Now, I've got stopper clips for several different rifles,
Could you post a picture of one of those stopper clips?

CM

41 mag fan
12-23-2012, 10:14 PM
The thing that amazes me is the names of some of those jerks in NY trying to disarm the American people! To me, many of those names appear to be of Jewish origin. Did'nt WW2 teach them anything??? I wonder how many Jews supported old Adolph when he instituted gun registration in Germany in the 1930's.

Maybe a little genetic annihilation would snap them out of it??

Smitty's Retired
12-23-2012, 11:49 PM
http://www.revolveclothing.com/images/emailpics/blog_gwp1216.jpg

Whoops, black tie, that must make it an assault tie clip. :bigsmyl2: On a side note, I did see a video where Ms Polosi was talking about Assault Magazines. :groner:

Bad Water Bill
12-23-2012, 11:55 PM
So NOT forget the short memmoried folks on the west coast either. "If I had the votes I would ban EVERY firearm in this country" MS Feinstein (she has had her own CCW for years).

Smitty's Retired
12-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Your so right Bill, and they hope people have short enough memory that they don't remember what they've done in the past. Like Ms Feinstein getting caught with her ccw in her purse at an airport back in the early 90's. Of course, just do as they say and not as they do.

Down South
12-24-2012, 09:43 PM
I heard one on the libatards talking on the news earlier today. He was speaking about high capacity ammo. Is that a cartridge that has a powder charge above max listed? Or a case that will hold a lot of powder?

WILCO
12-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Whoops, black tie, that must make it an assault tie clip.

Or Tactical.

JLDickmon
12-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Could you post a picture of one of those stopper clips?

CM
here ya go

better order some primer sealer from Mid-South...

Mal Paso
12-25-2012, 03:38 PM

The "Jews" have the only country that understands security. The "Jew" I shoot with every week owns 5 times the number of guns I do.
You are confusing Religion with Politics.

historicfirearms
12-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Love the stopper clip pic!

HighHook
12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Those stopper clips are dangerous in the wrong hands...

runfiverun
12-26-2012, 12:48 AM
man i am so jacked.
i just got a new sniper assault rifle,thankfully it don't have a bayonet lug,or flash hider.
and only has [err comes with] a 5 round magazine.