PDA

View Full Version : Tis the season for lead

Forrest r
12-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Well, people are getting in the x-mas spirit around my little neck of the woods. In the last week there has been:

Someone needed a little extra cash for the holidays so they robbed a bank.
They had a little too much egg-nog a couple blocks down & the gunfights got so bad they had to lock the street down & call in the swat teams (notice I said teams/more than 1).
Not to be outdone the people in the next block over had their own gunfights. They closed that block off & it took the swat teams 4 hours to end that 1.
So today 3 different groups of armed gang-bangers decided to go out caroling & proceeded to start randomly shooting into the businesses that were open. They shot up the harbor area pretty good & the cops locked it down and finely got them out of the harbor area. So they drove up-town shooting everything they could in their travels.

5 more days till x-mas, I’ll be glad when the holidays are over. This time of year is getting to be a real killer. But on a high note, the crack house across the street is doing better than ever & has been handing out free lighters to the regular customers.

Jailer
12-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Let me guess.......Cleveland

runfiverun
12-20-2012, 10:18 PM
why are they stopping the gunfights?
i'd cordon off the area, air drop in some ammo, and let them have at it.
they'll stop eventually.

oneokie
12-20-2012, 10:48 PM

My thought also.

daniel lawecki
12-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Let them go at it then try the last one for murder

Czech_too
12-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Did I miss something in the local rag, aka Plain Dealer?

People behaving like this, it's just terrible. (insert dripping sarcasm here)

Forrest r
12-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Well, why do you think it took 4 hours to end the 2nd one? That’s exactly what they do around here, let them have at each other. The only time they will get involved is when they’re afraid too many people get shot & they can’t burry/hide it from the press. A friend or relative of theirs or a city worker is involved. Or if the local pd has a hard on for the people involved.

The local judges tell everyone to arm themselves & it’s been that way ever since.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=133951

It’s been a war zone around here for a couple of years now. The county ran out of $$$$ so the jail is basically closed. They only have room/staffing for 30 to 40 people now & will house federal prisoners 1st. They get $$$ for keeping the feds murderers & armed robbers. All the surrounding little pd’s in the area were setup so that their jails were only temp cells meant to hold prisoners 2 to 3 days then send them to the county.

So now there’s over 2000+ people out walking around waiting to do their time in the county jail. It has turned this area into what’s called a wide open town, you get arrested but never do any time. This brought in the punks, gang, drug dealers and other vermin. Dumb stuff like the guy that kept beating on his wife & putting her in the hospital finely got arrested for it. He got tried & convicted & sentenced to do time in the county jail. The jail released him on a ro (no $$$ just sign your name & promise to be a good boy). So he goes home, gets out a gun & shoots his wife within hours of being released.

They keep a tight lid on what goes on around here, there’s only 1 little paper & the city has showed them on more than 1 occasion who is the boss by handing out building code violations, tickets for their trucks, ect.

41 mag fan
12-21-2012, 09:03 AM
And you live in this area?

Four-Sixty
12-21-2012, 09:14 AM
They keep a tight lid on what goes on around here, there’s only 1 little paper & the city has showed them on more than 1 occasion who is the boss by handing out building code violations, tickets for their trucks, ect.

I really think that to start getting out of this mess, we need to develop our own influential media. That has got to be the first step in getting people to see the truth of the situation.

boltons75
12-21-2012, 09:32 AM

I was thinking he was in Flint, Mi. with me......

Infidel
12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
I believe that your area would be designated a "Target rich environment" or TRE to be short. You could just take them over and toss them into the flaming Cuyahoga. Oh, sorry, that would get you thrown in county jail for litterin'. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Or a Rahmahanakwanzmas. Say that one real fast 3 times.

TCLouis
12-22-2012, 10:53 PM
On any given Saturday or Sunday and can hear gunfire in any of the 4 cardinal directions.
Many a folk has a range on their place.

Guess we are preparing for those sophisticated folks from the cities to come visit and act like they do at home!

Jailer
12-22-2012, 11:44 PM
I was thinking he was in Flint, Mi. with me......

After reading his second reply that's EXACTLY what I was going to say.

Forrest r
12-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Just a little city that's 3 sq miles & 10,000 people 50 miles east of cleveland.

It just has been a lot of gun fire this past week. Normally there's a shooting a week, not several a day.

A couple of friends that help out every now & then.

Big Griff, another friend (in blue) that's always good to have around.