PDA

View Full Version : Christmas for 45nut

waksupi
12-19-2012, 10:18 PM
As most of you know, Ken, our board founder, has some health issues, and is living on pretty tight budget restraints. I'm sure he would really appreciate anything we may be able to send along, and help him out. Any one in the Christmas spirit?

Email him here,

castboolits@gmail.com

and ask where to send.

runfiverun
12-19-2012, 11:45 PM
tight budget is an understatement.

fatnhappy
12-20-2012, 03:09 AM
He's literally sans the proverbial pot. Please help him out.

x101airborne
12-20-2012, 03:17 AM
Im in. I love what Ken has done to get this started and am thankful he put his heart and soul into what he loved. Without him, I never would have started making my own boolits and never would have made so many friends. I wish as a gift I could afford to bring him and a couple friends down here to hunt some hogs for a week. I would like to see the worry drift away for a while. As we remember what we are thankful for, I hope we all remember Ken in our prayers.

Wayne Smith
12-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Already sent, from both Kentuckywoodworker and I.

Valley Forge
12-20-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm in the Christmas spirit and grateful for the blessings I enjoy and trying to keep my complaints in perspective. I think I found a little something to send along for Ken's stocking.

GRUMPA
12-20-2012, 02:31 PM
About the best I can do is to put something in the Benefit Auctions, so I'll see how it goes.

Down South
12-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm a little late but request where to send has been sent.

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-28-2012, 10:50 PM
I talked to Ken this evening on the phone.
He told me to post a Big Thank You on his behalf to everyone that has sent gifts of $$$ (or other items) or donated via an benefit auction or bid on a benefit auction.
He said his migraines are just too painful for him to go online.

He mentioned what a great group of people that are assembled here to, first and foremost, share information...but to also help each other out.
And I certainly agree !
Jon