PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to folks on the list this last year .....

Ohio Rusty
12-19-2012, 06:37 PM
There are alot of folks on this list that have been helpful in parting with 'things' so others can make good use of them.
Lots of folks here have also been kind and willing to share their knowledge and experience, and I know folks reading this list the world over appreciate all the time folks spend here sharing gun and boolit info.
I know I've appreciated the many list members selling me things I needed so I could have more shooting and casting enjoyment.
James Frank and BobtheNailer for the pistol brass.
Thanks to James Biolota for the .445 round ball mould for my wifes flintlock.
Mt. Jerry for the .44 180 grain mould for my .44.
To Prince555 for parting with the Noe 180 HP mould for the wifes Contender. What a great hunting boolit that has turned out to be.
Thanks to B&B supply for the .357 J-word boolits for .357 snub nose practice.
to Titan Reloading for the latest Lee 125 grain mould. It casts like a dream.
To Ronnie Hamton for the great hunting knife.
To Don hardy for having the Zastava magazines for my rifle.
Lots of thanks to Rick aka Buckshot for the fabulous work of the 3 hollowpoint moulds he modified for me.
To Tab McBlane for the Lee .38 hollow point mould.
To David Navaille for making the parts to get my blacksmith forge up and operational.
To Russ Tuter for the .490 T/C roundball mould so I could supply another re-enactor with a mould for his rifle.
To Bill at bargain brass for the great .44 special brass he sent.
To Bob Umphrey for the TC frame and grip. The I definitely enjoy that.
To HeavyMetal for the lock bolts/lug for my Contender barrel so they would function flawlessly with my older first model T/C Contender.
To Frank Hogarty for the extra beautiful target contender grips for my wife that were your wifes grips. My wife sure enjoys those.
To John Bennett III for the 10 inch .357 barrel for the wifes contender.
To Bill Mosley for the Idel .38 162 mould that I sent to Buckshot. That is one of my favorite boolits.
To Buckstaff for the speedloaders for my Ruger LCR.
To Ed Delong for the 14 inch .44 Mag. contender barrel that is on My gun. What a great shooter that barrel is.

I know there are quite a few other folks I have done business with, and I just wanted to say thanks to you also. It's amazing how folks from this list have done so much to enhance our hobbies in little and big ways.
I Just wanted to say thanks, and have a Safe and enjoyable Christmas and a happy New Year.
Folks on Cast Boolits make it christmas time all year long !!!!!
Ohio Rusty ><>

starmac
12-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Great thread.
I want to especially thank Ron (BrassMagnet) for his generosity sending me my first mold. He wouldn't even let me cover shipping costs. SO THANKS RON I promise to put it to good use.

I also want to thank Starreloader for seeming always having the brass I need at great rates, even when it is an odd caliber.
I don't remember every member that I have purchased from, but all have been great with good prices.
Thanks to all members for the education I continue to get from this forum also.

Jim
12-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Good idea, Rusty.

I'd like to thank X101Airborne for the 55 gr. cast boolits he sent me for all the testing I've been doing with my H&R .223 .

Many thanks to Dean Winchester for a huge box of 7.62X51 and US cal. .30 LC brass.

I'd also like to thank Trey45 for all the time he took to answer questions and help me figure out some load development problems.

And to all of you that have dropped by my site to look at the target files and my 'coon huntin' stories, I consider it an honor that you're interested.

This is a great forum and I'm proud to be an actively participating member of it.

Harter66
12-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, I'll jump in w/some thanks to for all the folks that did right w/me and to thank them for their patience when I was having some difficult times. Also to the crew that put on the NCBS shoot..

waksupi
12-20-2012, 12:55 AM
I want to thank each and every member who didn't make extra work for the staff! :veryconfu