PDA

View Full Version : Is there a used die guy

Bullshop
12-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Is there a used die guy where I can go to find used loading dies?
I need a few different sets that were common some time ago so there should be some available.
I would rather buy old RCBS than new other. What I need are,
375/06
6mm/06
25/284

gwpercle
12-18-2012, 05:53 PM
The used dies I have purchased lately were from E-Bay. Got good deals on Bair, Hollywood and Pacific brands of dies. RCBS and Redding are higher priced. Some of the wildcat's can be found for reasonable prices but buying wildcat dies is sorta " iffy " because there are no set standards one shop's version of 375/06 may be different from another makers', so be careful when buying. Standard factory cartridges are not a problem.
gary

Bob Krack
12-18-2012, 07:28 PM
"Dieguy59" would be my choice, I don't know if he solicits sales, but he is a great guy. Saskatchewan.

Dieguy59, if ya see this, Dan is one of the good guys here.

Bob

Bullshop
12-18-2012, 09:11 PM
There used to be a fella here in Montana that did the gun show cercut and all he sold was dies. He had about anything you could think of. At one of the shows I traded into a first model Newton rifle in 256 Newton and he had the dies there at the show. This was 20 some years ago so I dont know if he is still at it.
Thanks for the help Bob. Hope your doing well. See you down river my friend.

Beerd
12-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I try to make it to the show in Billings when it comes around. Next time I'll see what I can see.