PDA

View Full Version : Sourcing a RCBS Trim Pro-2 Power Case Trimmer

JamesDS
12-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey all, i'm trying to get hold of an RCBS Trim Pro-2 Power Case Trimmer and extra pilots. I'm in the UK and the UK importer of RCBS kit wont bring them in because they're not CE marked (they only make the Pro-2 in 110v, not 240v). I want one and i'm happy to get a 110-240v transformer. Brownells aren't stocking it and Cabelas won't ship it to the UK.

Can anyone help?
TIA
cheers

James

imashooter2
12-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Hello James, welcome to the board!

I believe Midway has a UK site. Did you check there?

JamesDS
12-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey imashooter2, thanks for the reply.

I did, they don't have the Pro-2 because it's not CE marked - because RCBS haven't started making the Euro version yet. What I need is a reputable supplier in the US who will get a US 110v one and ship it and a few extra pilots to me at a reasonable price. I've been hoping for months that RCBS will get on with a Euro version, but nothing yet and dammit, I want one :)

imashooter2
12-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I confess I've not had a lot of experience with overseas shipping... How about Sinclair International?

It shouldn't be too complex to cobble together a power unit from locally sourced parts though. A simple drill motor will do the job.

JamesDS
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Tried Sinclair already, but they are just a Brownells brand and they don't stock it either. I wanted the RCBS Pro-2 power trimmer and I don't understand why it should be so hard to get one in the UK. It's not like we're living in the darks ages!

imashooter2
12-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I can certainly understand wanting what you want. :)

Sorry I couldn't help. :(