PDA

View Full Version : Chat

dale2242
12-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Am I missing something here?
What happened to the "Who`s chatting?" and float feature in chat since the change?.....dale

Dean D.
12-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Who's chatting is now down at the bottom of the main forum page, where it lists who is online. To get into float you have to click the chat button then select the float icon in the chat window. See ya there my friend!

oneokie
12-12-2012, 10:31 AM
To "float" the chat window, look on the tool bar just above the dialog box at the bottom of the page, there is a double window/page icon between the speaker icon and the help icon. When you place your cursor over that icon, you will see "detach chat". Click on that and it will place chat in the familiar "float". You can then click on the background page and bring the main forum index back by scrolling back to the top of that page and clicking on the Forum button in the left corner.

Wayne Smith
12-12-2012, 11:16 AM
I thought my problem may be because I was on my new iPad. I don't have the tool bar on the iPad at this time.

Gunload Master
12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
It's being worked on to get a "Floating Chat" link setup so you can just click the link and the chat pops up.. It's a work in progress.

dale2242
12-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank you gentlemen.
I knew I was missing something....dale