PDA

View Full Version : Need help from mod or someone

dwight hardy
12-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Since the change i have lost my status as boolit mast and as a contributor along with post count.

I sent a message two weeks or so back using the contact option and have had no replys.
My previous handle was PacMan and the one before that was my name Dwight Hardy.

Any help will be appericated.
Thanks
Dwight

Mooseman
12-09-2012, 05:45 AM
I sent this upstairs to be looked at !
Rich

Gunload Master
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Dwight, I sent you an e-mail right after you sent me one. There is a user out there with all the credientials that you mentioned and his username is Pacman. I believe that is you based on the e-mail addresses looking similar. I think you must have created this other account when you couldnt access the other one? The Pacman user has an Earthlink account, did you ever have one of those accounts?

dwight hardy
12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Dwight, I sent you an e-mail right after you sent me one. There is a user out there with all the credientials that you mentioned and his username is Pacman. I believe that is you based on the e-mail addresses looking similar. I think you must have created this other account when you couldnt access the other one? The Pacman user has an Earthlink account, did you ever have one of those accounts?

Yes i did have a earthlink account but have moved. I thought that when i changed my handle to pacman i had already moved. Does not really matter. If you can get me straightend out i would appericate it.
Thanks

Gunload Master
12-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes i did have a earthlink account but have moved. I thought that when i changed my handle to pacman i had already moved. Does not really matter. If you can get me straightend out i would appericate it.
Thanks
Done, check your PM