PDA

View Full Version : Deleting attachments

GOPHER SLAYER
12-07-2012, 05:10 PM
I have asked this question before and did not get a satisfactory answer. When i post a new thread and want to add pictures, I click on manage attachment and all the pictures I have posted since the new format came into being will pop up. I have not only deleted the pictures from this file,I have deleted them from my computer as well. If I look at my user cp and click on attachments it shows only one picture. Please tell me how to clear the pictures from this web site completely.

Gunload Master
12-07-2012, 10:24 PM
When you click on attachments that one picture is probably the cover of an album.. If you click on that picture it should take you to all your pictures you have stored... Deleting the images on your computer won't do anything, this images you upload are saved on the forum.

GOPHER SLAYER
12-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Gunload Master, what you are telling me I already know. What I want you to tell me is, how to get the pictures cleared from this site? As I stated in my post , I have deleted the pictures from my attachment file and it shows that I have none but when I post a new picture, all previous pictures pop up. I never had this problem before the recent soft ware change.

Gunload Master
12-08-2012, 08:52 AM
If you want to pm me your password I can log into your account and see what's going on.