PDA

View Full Version : Burglar calls police on home owner?

Jim
12-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh, this is rich!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/06/texas-burglary-suspect-calls-11-on-homeowner-with-gun/

oneokie
12-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Would have given him the choice of calling the police or the meat wagon.

starmac
12-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Priceless, but I read an article where a guy in NJ called police and reported a hooker had shorted him 10 minutes of the time he had paid for, he too was arrested. lol

Bad Water Bill
12-06-2012, 08:29 PM
That guy is way luckier than the one my friends son caught in his country home one night. The thief had stuff stacked on the table ready to take to his car. Homeowner comes in the door and the burglar charges with a hunting knife. WRONG WEAPON and WRONG PERSON. Home owner is nationally rated black belt in several marshal arts. That was over 3 months ago and the thief is STILL in intensive care.

waksupi
12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
That reminds me of the picture of the little old lady pointing a .44 magnum. The caption was, "While we're waiting for the police to come, let's you and me talk about Jesus."

Bad Water Bill
12-06-2012, 08:56 PM
That guy is way luckier than the one my friends son caught in his country home one night. The thief had stuff stacked on the table ready to take to his car. Homeowner comes in the door and the burglar charges with a hunting knife. WRONG WEAPON and WRONG PERSON. Home owner is nationally rated black belt in several marshal arts. That was over 3 months ago and the thief is STILL in intensive care.

starmac
12-06-2012, 09:13 PM
One christmas my daughter was doing some baking kind of late and needed something, so my sin in law went to the store for her. While he was putting his purchase in the trunk some guy put a knife against his ribs. Now you would have to know my son in law to see the humor in this, but why would a punk pick the biggest meanest guy he could find to try to rob with a knife. SIL came back covered in blood and didn't even bother reporting it. lol

smokeywolf
12-06-2012, 09:58 PM
I was working as a bodyguard for a Bel Air, CA. doctor. Had a perimeter alarm go off one night and sent my K9 partner to check it out while the doctor and I watched the video monitors. Doctor says, "what happens if he finds someone?" I said, "you'll either hear the screams, or he'll come back with blood all over his face." Doctor smiled. I said why are you smiling? He said, "I got two bodyguards for the price of one." The wind set off the alarm.

smokeywolf

popper
12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Homeowner's kid had a 12 Ga. with instructions to shoot if the perp got out of his car. Dad was getting police. Perp thought he'd better get help himself. The perp was rummaging around the house while the entire family was sleeping. He'll be out to do it again.