PDA

View Full Version : Hornady Customer Service

pumpguy
06-23-2007, 09:59 AM
I inherited a 1968 model Pacific 007 press from my father-in-law. It is a really nice press, but, it was missing the retaining spring that holds the shell holder in. I emailed Hornady and asked if it was something that was still available for purchase. They emailed me back that they would send me two out at no charge. Two days later, I had them on my doorstep. This is quality customer service in my opinion!:-D

Hunter
06-24-2007, 02:28 PM
I have also had excellent customer support from Hornady.
Though I have not had any breakage they took the time over the phone for me to get my Pro-7 (which is getting close to 30 years old) back in adjustment.
When I bought my new L-N-L progressive it was missing the large primer slide. I called Kathy the next day and she sent me one right away.
I have a few friends who also use Hornady equipment and have nothing but good things to say about their equipment and service.
Steve Johnson has also been very helpful for our m1911.org e-zine online magazine by donating ammunition for us to test Government Models.
When I ordered my new progressive I was a few weeks too early to qualify for the get loaded promotion. When I called to inquire they honored the promotion anyway.

50 Caliber
06-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Hornady has good customer servise, I had a scratched sizing die, called, they sent new one free.