PDA

View Full Version : Computer help needed, wanting to set up a second email address on Outlook Express

Alan in Vermont
12-03-2012, 04:58 PM
In conjunction with a reloading Q&A session I am trying to set up I want to add a second email address to my comcast.net account. The comcast tech "help" is mostly helpless so maybe someone here can steer me through the process? I'm using MS Outlook Express, the neutered, bundled version that comes with the XP factory load. I know there are probably better mail handlers out there but, after using OE for pretty well on 15 years I really don't feel like changing.

Long Shooter
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
here is pretty simple instructions to add an email account, when you get done with the steps in the link, reply or pm or email and I will help you get it setup in outlook.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2099897_add-mailboxes-comcast-email.html

I also sent you an email about the 338NM brass you have. I am interested in buying some.

Alan in Vermont
12-03-2012, 06:05 PM
OK, I've got a new email set with Comcast and I blundered around in OE and didn't see anything obvious.

Mal Paso
12-03-2012, 11:53 PM
In Outlook Express go to File and in the drop down menu select Identities/ Add New Identity.

Long Shooter
12-04-2012, 01:15 AM
I got tied up this afternoon, I'll post instructions for Outlook in the morning.