PDA

View Full Version : Just a 310 heads up

jimb16
11-27-2012, 09:21 PM
I've got a buch of 310 stuff that I'll be getting rid of in the near future. I inherited most of it and really don't know that much about it. I do know that there is a set of .30-06 dies, .222 Rem dies and 2 sets of .38/.357 dies. There are also 3 nutcracker tools (small, I think) and several adaptors for the Jr. press. I may need to pick a few of your brains for info on the sizing rings so I know what set they go with, also I have a primer seating die that is smaller the a .222 and don't have a clue what its for. I'll give you guys more info AFTER deer season ends.....Got to keep my priorities straight. I also have no idea what a fair price is on this stuff. Yeah! I know I can go to fleecebay and look there, but I'm not sure those are fair prices, if you get my drift.

3006guns
11-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Go to the forum's main page, all the way to the bottom. Click on the "Castpics" heading. Click on the "references" section. Click on "Lyman 310 tool". You'll find a chart listing the calibers and die numbers associated with them which should be of help. Note that not all the numbers are there, some were special purpose and not listed.

If you have the small steel tool (purple color) I'd be interested.

jimb16
11-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the info. No, all three handles are Aluminum, I believe.

jimb16
11-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks again! Got the info I needed. as soon as deer season ends, I'll get things sorted out and the stuff will be available. I want to get rid of it so I'll try to make the prices very reasonable....