PDA

View Full Version : BPI 12ga Flex-Seal Wad Load Data ?

gfisher
11-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Anyone by chance have any load data for the BPI 12ga Flex-Seal Wad in either a Win HS AA 2 3/4 Hull or Fiocchi 2 3/4 Hull
with either Green Dot or Univ. Clays powders ? Looking for either Buck shot, Slug or Round Ball loads if available. There is
suppose to be some listed in the latest Advantages 6th ed manual, and have one ordered, but was hoping to get something started before it arrived. Thanks for any help or input.

-George

gfisher
11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
UPdate, the Flex-Seal wads are not a good fit in the tapered Win HS hulls, so just gonna work on the Fiocchi hulls. Thanks.

-George

John in WI
11-28-2012, 07:02 PM
I would still be curious if anyone has used them. I got some about a year ago but lacking published data, I never used them! I have some Wolf 9 pellet OO that looks like nothing more than a gas seal with a fiber spacer and 3x3 OO buck. Should be easy to make--if I knew a powder/primer combo to keep the pressure safe.

gfisher
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
John in WI and etc,

Heard back from BP today, they have not done any more load development that has been published with the Flex-Seal other then what is on the Load of the Week section of there website. Lady I talked to checked and there was nothing in the New Advantages manual for that wad or any other manual or data sheet she could find, also they have not done any new load work for the RSS Sabot. Both were developed at the same time, and both it seems were shelved. I think VdoMemorie on here has done more work with the RSS Sabot then BPI has.

_George

SuperBlazingSabots
12-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Hello GFisher, I really appreciate your positive comments, the thing is, I am doing nothing but development Slug/Sabot loads for fellow hunters, so I can share my knowledge, practical experience and at the same time fulfilling my childhood dream!

My Blazing Sabots line of production is in full swing right now and will be releasing 12 ga. and 20 ga ones first and later on 10 ga. and 16 ga.

I have put-in all my efforts in developing the BlazingSabots line to give you all the Very Best!

It was designed from bottom up in a kit form, I'll be supplying the proper BlazingSabot OP wad along with it as a set to get maximum efficiency from the load!

Regards,
Ajay
www.BlazingSabots.com
www.PreciousVideoMemories.com

gfisher
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Vdomemorie, sent you a PM and email, also the link in your sig to the blazingsabots website doesn't work.

-George

Hello GFisher, I really appreciate your positive comments, the thing is, I am doing nothing but development Slug/Sabot loads for fellow hunters, so I can share my knowledge, practical experience and at the same time fulfilling my childhood dream!

My Blazing Sabots line of production is in full swing right now and will be releasing 12 ga. and 20 ga ones first and later on 10 ga. and 16 ga.

I have put-in all my efforts in developing the BlazingSabots line to give you all the Very Best!

It was designed from bottom up in a kit form, I'll be supplying the proper BlazingSabot OP wad along with it as a set to get maximum efficiency from the load!

Regards,
Ajay
www.BlazingSabots.com

SuperBlazingSabots
12-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Good morning George, the website is under development and therefore not ready but in the mean time I have put some important information on BlazingSabots.com on FaceBook account:
http://www.facebook.com/BlazingSabots?ref=hl
at this time the pressure is on production to get the product in the hands of my slug shooter's family.

Just bear with me a bit more!

Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Ajay
BlazingSabots@Gmail.com
Blazing Sabots, LLC
www.BlazingSabots.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlazingSabots?ref=hl