PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a day!

Blammer
06-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Today I saw it all come together.

The waiting the investigation, the melting, lubing and shooting!

This is a pic of my FIRST 35 cal bullets I made from start to finish.

I got the mould, cast the bullets, lubed, sized, loaded and shot.

It's a RCBS 200 gr GCFP, that cast at 210 gr, I used the GC's I got from 45nut, the black moly lube, sized to .358, loaded in my 35 Rem contender. Below is a target I shot at 25 yards with a 2x scope and rest of course. There was no leading and the barrel was quite clean after each shot. :D

and what you don't see is the (once again) 8 1 gallon jugs of water lined up back to back at 25 yards that I also shot. And yes again, the bullet sailed through all 8 of them...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/blammer8mm/Targets/35rem210GCFPmolylube.jpg

piwo
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
and what you don't see is the (once again) 8 1 gallon jugs of water lined up back to back at 25 yards that I also shot. And yes again, the bullet sailed through all 8 of them...

Now what we need desperately here is a digital camera that can take those short movie clips... That would be awsome!

Congrats on the good results. It really is fun when you get things to come together!! :drinks:

Blammer
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
actually I could, but I'd be afraid of getting the camera wet from the water.. :D

Blammer
06-18-2007, 05:46 PM
well I just figured out how to do the video thing on my camera, I'll have to set this up again and shoot it and video it....

Maybe tomorrow!