PDA

View Full Version : BTSniper %10 off end of year sale!

BT Sniper
11-22-2012, 01:53 AM
offer expired, Still it is a good time to buy I know what happened four years ago when no one coule find ammo or supplies on the shelf. I know many now that wll not have to worry about such things..

Current 2013 prices are in effect. Prices and products can be viewed on first page of my updated BTSniper Tool & Dies sticky thread.

Delivery estamates will vary. Quality will come first.

All details and products can be found in my BTSniper Sticky thread.

Please feel free to inquire with any questions you may have. I am always happy to help.

Good shooting and Swage On!

Brian

BT Sniper
11-22-2012, 03:33 AM
I think one of the best values out there right now might be my Heavy Duty Improved CH 40 cal One Step Die for $225 plus shipping to make all the bullets you could ever wish for from 9mm brass!

If you ever wondered if you would enjoy making your own bullets, if it is worth the time, if it is worth the initial investment, this one by far is the best die/caliber to start with, PERIOD!

BT

Del-Ray
11-30-2012, 10:20 PM
I sent you another PM. I was able to talk the wife into letting me get the setup you listed while the sale is on. I have most of th cash but I need an address to send to money order to.

With this set I can buy for different calibers to swage as well correct? I will be swagimg for 223 eentually. Thank you for the sale! Without it I could not haveused the wifes logic against her.

DukeInFlorida
12-01-2012, 06:46 AM
You didn't indicate what you would be buying.
However, if it is the .40 one step die for $202.50, that is just for the die set to make .40 bullets out of 9mm cases.

That price does not include an Auto Eject System ( additional $125) or the Universal Notch tool ( an additional $150 ), or the expanding mandrel to assist with the notching (an additional $75).

You'll soon discover that you'll need those additional items, and it's a great time to take advantage of the discount.

I sent you another PM. I was able to talk the wife into letting me get the setup you listed while the sale is on. I have most of th cash but I need an address to send to money order to.

With this set I can buy for different calibers to swage as well correct? I will be swagimg for 223 eentually. Thank you for the sale! Without it I could not haveused the wifes logic against her.

newcastter
12-01-2012, 11:33 AM
I took advantage of this deal and BT is into me for the custom BT 40 cal one step die as well as the auto eject system...as good as time as ever to buy.