PDA

View Full Version : CastBoolits email directed to gmail Spam folder

theperfessor
11-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Does anyone else have this problem? When somebody sends me a pm here I have it set up to forward a copy to my gmail account, and it always shows up in my Inbox there with no problems. But when somebody sends me an email directly through Castboolits without it being a pm it shows up in my gmail Spam folder. I've almost missed several emails from members.

I might end up having to change my settings here to prevent direct email, since I get forwarded pms with no problems.

Gunload Master
11-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Go to your gmail settings and setup webmaster@gunloads.com as an approved email.

HATCH
11-22-2012, 08:38 AM
On aol you just add it as a contact and its good.

sent from my mobile.

44man
11-22-2012, 08:58 AM
I usually delete spam without reading it. I wonder if I have missed mail too?

Sasquatch-1
11-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I usually delete spam without reading it. I wonder if I have missed mail too?

I sent you a Thanksgiving greeting this past week via email. Did you receive it?

375RUGER
11-22-2012, 09:48 AM
I was wondering where my emails were. Yesterday I checked the spam folder and there they were . I selected all of them and clicked "not spam"
now they come through loud and clear

theperfessor
11-22-2012, 10:28 AM
I have done as Gunload Master directed. I had never made any changes to the default gmail Spam filter (which seems to work real good catching the detritus it is supposed to catch). It's a good thing I check my Spam folder before I trash all the stuff.

Don't want to miss any product enquiries or just hi-how-ya-doings from the folks here.

Thanks Gunload Master for advice, well see if it works.

TCFAN
11-22-2012, 11:09 AM
I just discovered last night that all my e-mails from here were going to my spam inbox.My problems started last Sunday the 18th.I think I got it fixed now..........Terry