PDA

View Full Version : Posts in Our Town.

44man
11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I read them all and shed tears for those with problems and also for those that do better.
I do not answer some because it pains me but there is always a lot of prayers.
Forgive me if you do not hear from me but I am there in every case.
The true concern from the rest of the great friends here always gladdens my heart.
Happy Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas to all of you.

41 mag fan
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
same to you and your family my friend

WILCO
11-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Ditto for me.

Bullet Caster
11-21-2012, 12:35 PM
That goes for me too. I try to keep up with prayer requests because that's how I was raised. There is power in prayer. Afterall, my mom prayed for me daily with her prayer partners for my safe return from Vietnam. My eyes are always leaky as I pray for our members and those that request prayer. Excuse me on my soapbox but our country needs a spiritual awakening. We need to continually pray for others as this was given to us by our creator in his word. Happy Thanksgiving to all here on castboolits and I continue to pray that God will grant you everything to be given thanks. BC

BLTsandwedge
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
I read them all and shed tears for those with problems and also for those that do better.
The true concern from the rest of the great friends here always gladdens my heart.

+1

Shalom

Dean D.
11-21-2012, 02:18 PM

Well said 44man. The "Our Town" section is named so for a reason. We do have a strong sense of community here at Cast Boolits and it shows!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

DRNurse1
11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Happy Happy, Merry Merry and Peace to all. I am proud to be associated with you all here.

gray wolf
11-21-2012, 03:23 PM
There are times, ( many lately ) that I share 44mans sentiments. Hard to believe for some perhaps, but when I read about some of the things that happen to our friends and young ones it's like a bullet through the hart. I'm a tough kind of guy while also having a soft sentimental side. I try to give and send prayer's every time I see a need or one is asked for. I don't always answer all the posts, but I pray.
Understand me ?? don't understand me ?? but never think I don't care.
I love you all and please have good holidays.